Conifer - right wing hate capital of US?

20 Oct 2012 09:04 #31 by Hoot Owl
I think the title of this thread is hilarious

Conifer - right wing hate capital of US?

[/size]
99.9% of the US citizens could not point to Conifer on a map

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2012 09:05 #32 by The Boss
As you bicker, you loose.

Is there really much more to say about Nazis?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccpQClR_ouI

They just put their beloved symbol in the wrong place.

I hope this ends this thread. Peace.

20 Oct 2012 10:35 - 20 Oct 2012 18:20 #33 by pineinthegrass
I didn't even know there are any campaign headquarters in Conifer. I'd of thought Evergreen would be close enough. Where are the Obama or Romney headquarters in Conifer located? In King Soopers?

Could it of been due to one of those local roving groups of vigilante morons like this one?

Big Cat wrote: Friends...Looking for volenteers for my Romney sign smashing crews..I need men and a few women willing to sneak out of their homes around midnight to smash down Romney signs in yards. We'll set up crews of three, one woman and two men..The women have to have the ability to drive cars without the lights on and act as lookouts. The men have to be fast, agile and athletic. We'll work just a few nights a week and i'll have you back home by 3am- your families wont even know you were gone..Black clothing required. PM me

Accountants and housewives by day, heros by night..Think about it

:lol:

20 Oct 2012 13:32 #34 by Wily Fox aka Angela
this is the second attack on an Obama office, the first was a drive by shooting when people were inside. This is not who we are and no one should be defending or denying these hate crimes.

20 Oct 2012 13:38 #35 by LadyJazzer
Right-wing, white-supremacist, knuckle-dragging types have never been known for their intellect... Gee, they painted the swastika pointed in the wrong direction? That's because they don't know how to spell "swastika"... If all you can do is read the pictures in the book, I figure the fact they they don't always get the pitchers right is a by-product of the stupidity....

20 Oct 2012 13:49 #36 by Pony Soldier
Did anyone defend or deny the attack (gunshot) / act of vandalism (graffiti)? If so, I missed it.

20 Oct 2012 13:54 #37 by Soulshiner
The title of this thread is too much. Doesn't help the conversation and trivializes the actual act.

The automatic responses aren't helping either. The assumption that it was right wing nazis or that the democrats did it themselves by both sides show that there is little rational thought left on this board. I doubt there is anyone left who's mind isn't made up, so these wild posts by both sides are really just troll bait. Mean people saying mean things to try to get the other side to react and give them more ammunition to say more mean things.

It's sad to see so many bitter people firing shots at each other for no other reason than to be a jerk to someone and get away with it because they are on a faceless message board.

Sad.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

20 Oct 2012 14:49 #38 by Rick

Soulshiner wrote: The title of this thread is too much. Doesn't help the conversation and trivializes the actual act.

The automatic responses aren't helping either. The assumption that it was right wing nazis or that the democrats did it themselves by both sides show that there is little rational thought left on this board. I doubt there is anyone left who's mind isn't made up, so these wild posts by both sides are really just troll bait. Mean people saying mean things to try to get the other side to react and give them more ammunition to say more mean things.

It's sad to see so many bitter people firing shots at each other for no other reason than to be a jerk to someone and get away with it because they are on a faceless message board.

Sad.

:yeahthat: One of the ONLY intelligent posts in this thread. The title of this thread tells much of the OP and the desire to start another hate thread. So one ASSHOLE vandalizes a building and somehow we're all suppose to agree that Conifer is a right wing hate capital. You should be assamed of yourself dog for your gradual but steady evolution to an LJ wannabe. This is a pathetic thread based on nothing but ignorant speculation and a broadbrush generalization. Climb back under your rock dog.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Oct 2012 15:36 #39 by Raees
I see you conveniently ignore commenting on equally pathetic posts claiming it was obviously the person who cleans the windows on the campaign office because it would someone boost Obama to a win in November.

20 Oct 2012 15:40 #40 by Rick

Raees wrote: I see you conveniently ignore commenting on equally pathetic posts claiming it was obviously the person who cleans the windows on the campaign office because it would someone boost Obama to a win in November.

I'm posting on the IGNORANCE of this this thread even being started in the first place and if you think I should comment on each individual response, too fucking bad. I clear stated that soulshiner made one of the only intelligent comments... yours not included.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds