Conifer - right wing hate capital of US?

21 Oct 2012 10:05 #51 by Photo-fish
Just my take, but maybe the backwards symbol was on the window so that it could be seen correctly from the inside?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2012 10:07 #52 by CC
Hard to say. Either way...it was wrong. How wrong remains to be seen.

21 Oct 2012 10:18 #53 by Wily Fox aka Angela
remember this story? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Todd_mugging_hoax
the "victim" had put the B for Barrack on his face BACKWARDS. That's how it appeared in mirror as she did it.

Like some have said, not the brightest in the bunch

21 Oct 2012 11:40 #54 by pineinthegrass

Photo-fish wrote: Just my take, but maybe the backwards symbol was on the window so that it could be seen correctly from the inside?

I thought of the same possibility. But from the photo you can see there were Obama signs taped to the window from the inside. They block the view of most of the swastikas from the inside. I guess they might of been added later, but if so I think they'd of covered it better than that. Plus there are signs taped to other windows.

21 Oct 2012 13:49 #55 by BearMtnHIB

The title of this thread is too much. Doesn't help the conversation and trivializes the actual act.

Guess what- it was a trivial act.

The title of this thread tells much of the OP and the desire to start another hate thread. So one ASSHOLE vandalizes a building and somehow we're all suppose to agree that Conifer is a right wing hate capital. You should be assamed of yourself dog for your gradual but steady evolution to an LJ wannabe. This is a pathetic thread based on nothing but ignorant speculation and a broadbrush generalization. Climb back under your rock dog.

And guss what- It could have been a high school kid since the school is so close to the yeller barn.

But you know I'm starting to think more and more that it was someone who works in this office- that's right, I said it!
You know why? Because someone at that office thought so little of our community- that they made the decision to call the media, and make national light of a stupid spray paint on a frickin window. That's why I reacted the way I did - calling the poster a winy baby.

And you know what- I can forgive some stupid person for spraying a window that can be cleaned up in 3 minutes- but I can never forgive the low life's who threw our little community under the bus for such a trivial event. The people who did this have given Conifer a bad name for years to come- a label that this community does not deserve - for those who called the media to report this and make it a big deal, I'll never be able to forgive you for screwing over this place for your policical purpose.

Greenlady.....I am sorry that you were attacked in another thread on this issue. You did not deserve that and I am sorry you had to see that side of such a fine community.

And this has to be said too- I reserve my right to my opinion - I don't agree with the idiotic statement quoted above. Just goes to show how shallow minded even some so called conservatives are. I'm giving you the middle finger right now.

My response was well justified- since these democrat pu**ies screwed over the whole community over such a petty issue. Yes the person who painted the window was wrong- but the way the idiot democrats in Conifer responded to it was even worse.

My evidence of that is obivious - threads like this one accusing "Conifer" as being "right wing hate capital of US". And that's from someone in our own community- who actually has the balls to ask the question- as if they think it might be true. This is the kind of crap that the democrats in Conifer have made our community susceptible to.

Discusting- unforgivable. Payback is a bitch.

21 Oct 2012 13:57 #56 by Raees
Your whole presentation seems to hinge on the "fact" that someone in the office called the media. I don't know if that's how they found out about it or not. Do you have anything to back up your statement that someone in the office called the media?

Representatives of the Obama campaign declined to comment on the incident or others like it. Last Friday, Denver news outlets reported that someone had shot out a window at the campaign’s Denver field office.

The vandalism prompted anger on the online forum Pinecam.

“Does it further whatever their message is?” one poster wrote. “NO! Only reminds us there are those out there who wish to disrupt life.”

http://www.hightimbertimes.com/content/ ... ign-office

21 Oct 2012 14:11 #57 by BearMtnHIB

Your whole presentation seems to hinge on the "fact" that someone in the office called the media. I don't know if that's how they found out about it or not. Do you have anything to back up your statement that someone in the office called the media?

The media dosn't call itself- you are right, I'm assuming that someone in this office called the media- and we can probably find out who this person was, so willing to screw over our little community for a political cause.

Maybe the posters on this website can tell us how the media was alerted- Why they didn't just clean up the mess and for the sake of our little town, just let it go. Now the whole God**mn country is thinking we are the right wing hate capital of US.

I'm waiting for someone to tell us how this became a national story. Conifer dosn't deserve this.

The reaction to this by the democrats caused far more damage than the original spray paint ever could.

21 Oct 2012 14:15 #58 by CC
I was the first to question the OP here. Your attack of another member in a thread in the campfire was malicious, hateful and uncalled for. You represent to me exactly what the left complains about on the conservative side.
You can flip me off all you want but i will sleep better tonight knowing that I stood up for the right thing.
The OP in the campfire thread did nothing but ask all of us to come together to condemn the actions of a person who would at worst...commit a hate crime and at the very least....deface property that did not belong to them. It was a crime either way.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=23788 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=139&t=23788<!-- l -->

You ARE entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to disagree with you. You can see me as shallow all you want. I don't answer to your moral authority any more than you answer to mine.

Sorry Bear, but you sound just as angry and hateful on the right as many here sound on the left.

I agree with a good deal of the facts that you post but the methodology you use to communicate those facts often sucks.

21 Oct 2012 14:21 #59 by BearMtnHIB
Whatever- you suck.

21 Oct 2012 14:29 #60 by archer
And so it goes....I do appreciate your standing up for civility Becky, especially against someone who is associated with your own "side". It is the extremes in each party that gain the most attention.

Sorry bear...but it isn't the person who called the media that gave Conifer a bad name it is whoever painted the windows. I am never on favor of covering up such an act, people have a right to know what is happening on their community, both good and bad.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds