Conifer - right wing hate capital of US?

21 Oct 2012 14:34 #61 by CC
Then it is a good day bearmtn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2012 14:36 #62 by BearMtnHIB
Well Ok then - I guess you are fine with the bad name our community has now- because of an overreaction by two people- one idiot who spray painted a window- and I called them an idiot in my first post on this issue- but second - by a much bigger idiot who - for political reasons, took advantage of this in order to give the entire community a bad name - to defame the entire community over a damned window.

That's how little they thought of this community. I wish we could run them both out of town.

But it was the second person, who cause untold damage to our reputation- damage that was not deserved. Not even close to what this community deserves.

And I don't care what anybody thinks- the real damage was caused by these democrats, and who knows- the first and second person might be one in the same.

Some people are obiviously supporting these two people- I'm sticking up for this good community - who deserves better.

21 Oct 2012 14:46 - 21 Oct 2012 15:20 #63 by LadyJazzer

BearMtnHIB wrote: The people who did this have given Conifer a bad name for years to come- a label that this community does not deserve - for those who called the media to report this and make it a big deal, I'll never be able to forgive you for screwing over this place for your policical purpose.

Tell ya what, doofus... The person that gave Conifer a bad name was the knuckle-dragger who sprayed the paint. Not the one who reported it. You take your fantasy and stick it in the usual place.

I hope they catch the sleazebag who painted it. I hope they catch the sleazebag that fired a shot into the campaign office. (They've already caught the sleazebag that was trying to run people with Obama bumper-stickers on their cars off the road on C-470... They gave that bastard a free ride down to the jail.)

If it bothers you so much that it's getting reported, perhaps you should have a conversation with some of your buddies to stop doing it. Let me know when you have a confirmed case of anything like these incidents happening to any RMoney offices in JeffCo...

I can tell you this...If another case of it happens again, and I happen to be the first one to find out about it, I'll report it myself--FIRST to HuffPo, and THEN to JeffCo Sheriff. If the media make a "big deal out of it", perhaps it's because it's such a slimy disgusting thing that it SHOULD have a big deal made out of it.

BearMtnHIB wrote: And I don't care what anybody thinks-

...And I don't care what you think either....

21 Oct 2012 14:59 #64 by BearMtnHIB
It was knuckle-dragger's like you and your buddies on the left who thought so little of this community that they were willing to screw us all over and now Conifer is going to be thought of as the right wing hate capital of the US.

Thanks alot.

21 Oct 2012 15:00 - 21 Oct 2012 15:18 #65 by LadyJazzer

BearMtnHIB wrote: It was knuckle-dragger's like you and your buddies on the left who thought so little of this community that they were willing to screw us all over and now Conifer is going to be thought of as the right wing hate capital of the US.

Thanks alot.

It's you and YOUR right-wing knuckle-dragging buddies that ARE turning Conifer in to the "right-wing hate capitol of the US." You guys keep it up, and I'll keep reporting it. "Does it hurt when you do that?....Don't DO that..."

You're welcome.

21 Oct 2012 15:07 #66 by BearMtnHIB
I was supporting the idea of restoring the yellow barn because of the history of the site. But now I'm thinking the pile of junk should be bulldozed to the ground to make room for a 7-11.

21 Oct 2012 15:12 #67 by CC
Well...that says a ton about you.

21 Oct 2012 15:12 #68 by Soulshiner
I think some people's posts on this site are doing much more damage to the area's rep than this one incident...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

21 Oct 2012 15:14 #69 by Soulshiner

Becky wrote: I was the first to question the OP here. Your attack of another member in a thread in the campfire was malicious, hateful and uncalled for. You represent to me exactly what the left complains about on the conservative side.
You can flip me off all you want but i will sleep better tonight knowing that I stood up for the right thing.
The OP in the campfire thread did nothing but ask all of us to come together to condemn the actions of a person who would at worst...commit a hate crime and at the very least....deface property that did not belong to them. It was a crime either way.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=23788 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=139&t=23788<!-- l -->

You ARE entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to disagree with you. You can see me as shallow all you want. I don't answer to your moral authority any more than you answer to mine.

Sorry Bear, but you sound just as angry and hateful on the right as many here sound on the left.

I agree with a good deal of the facts that you post but the methodology you use to communicate those facts often sucks.

:thumbsup:

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

21 Oct 2012 17:43 #70 by Blazer Bob

Soulshiner wrote: I think some people's posts on this site are doing much more damage to the area's rep than this one incident...

Congrats, you have allies. rofllol rofllol rofllol

"From Israel National News comes this highly entertaining report on Iranian coverage of the presidential election:

Iran’s government mouthpiece Press TV is panicking over the prospect of a defeat for President Barack Obama and warns that Mitt Romney will steal the election through “black-box” voting machines that “manufacture election outcomes.”

It also charged that the polls – virtually all of which now show Romney in the lead or at least in a dead heat – are fraudulent. Press TV has picked up on some American website tweets that predict black Americans will riot if Obama loses.

It is striking how closely Iranian state media parallel the fevered fantasies of American liberals:"................

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 ... er+Line%29

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds