Conifer - right wing hate capital of US?

19 Oct 2012 20:52 #11 by otisptoadwater
From a post on the same topic:

They were not bright people that did this. They have got it the wrong way round - what they have actually drawn is a left handed version which to Hindus means good luck and health.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out this was staged and the perpetrators turn out to be Libtards thinking they can play the hate crime card to gain favor for Barry's campaign.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2012 20:58 #12 by CC
I find many of your posts here a form of hate speech. I don't see any of your peers condemning it.
You guys actually feed off of one another and you justify it by using the behavior of others as your yard stick. I don't see any of you raising the bar and for me.....I am SICK of having my belief system trashed daily here.
Frankly.....I am shocked that you don't see any provocation here.
What happened was NOT ok. I have said it out loud.
You guys are so negative at this point that you just may cost your guy the Presidency.

And Otis....you could be absolutely right.
The slide is making for some desperate behavior.

19 Oct 2012 21:00 #13 by PrintSmith
"Progressives" have run so many false flag ops over the years that anything like this is automatically seen as nothing more than a boy crying wolf yet again. Seems to me there was another incident a week or so ago where a with.Dow was shot out and the cry of wolf was immediate and vociferous - only to find out it was a stray round from a murder down the street. And who can forget the cry of wolf at the Denver Democratic HQ that turned out to be a disaffected lefist rather than a hateful person from the right.

Are the Democrats so panicked that they would resort to such tactics to stop the slide currently taking place right before their very eyes in the days leading up to the election? Damn straight they are. Someone intent on sending a message isn't going to make removal of their effort an easy task. Only someone who knew that they would end up being the one who had to clean up the mess would make their task such an easy one.

Desparate times call for desparate action after all. And a crisis can't be allowed to go to waste - even if o.e has to manufacture their own crisis in order to take advantage of it.

19 Oct 2012 21:03 #14 by archer

Something the Dog Said wrote: It was a hateful action. Gee, which party's leaders stood on stage with a poster linking Obama with a swastika? http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_11726655

This is seen nationwide as a intolerant right wing action in Conifer, and unless conservatives locally condem it, they are equally at fault. There are several right wing posters here who frequently make similar references without objection from their fellow conservatives so the brush is appropriate.

Don't expect any condemnation of this hateful action here. So far the only right wing posts have been to blame either the victims or those who support them.

19 Oct 2012 21:06 #15 by CC
Well said Printsmith!

19 Oct 2012 21:08 #16 by CC
See. There she goes with that yard stick.

You guys have gotten so ugly that it isn't even remotely believable anymore.

19 Oct 2012 21:10 #17 by Raees

PrintSmith wrote: Only someone who knew that they would end up being the one who had to clean up the mess would make their task such an easy one.

If they catch the person responsible and it turns out NOT to be the volunteer who cleans the campaign windows as you allege, I think you'll owe them an apology but I also think you'll rationalize it somehow so you don't have to apologize.

From the Jewish Anti-Defamation League:

"Swastikas and symbols of hate have no place in a political campaign. Regardless of one's political views, the swastika is widely recognized as a powerful visual symbol of hate, similar in intent and emotional impact to the burning of a cross. The defacing of the Obama campaign office with this hate symbol is more than an insult to the President or to African-Americans – it is an attack on the decency of all Coloradans, and indeed all Americans. We hope Americans across the political spectrum will come together to express our outrage at this act." -- Scott L. Levin, Mountain States Regional Director

19 Oct 2012 21:15 #18 by CC
The moral compass has spoken

19 Oct 2012 21:16 #19 by archer

Becky wrote: See. There she goes with that yard stick.

You guys have gotten so ugly that it isn't even remotely believable anymore.

Your ugly hatred for all who disagree with you is totally believable......it's exactly what we have come to expect from you over the years.

19 Oct 2012 21:20 #20 by Pony Soldier
Oh good god. Grow up.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds