Conifer - right wing hate capital of US?

21 Oct 2012 18:33 #71 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Conifer - right wing hate capital of US?
I told you guys you were nothin but a bunch of haters...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2012 19:20 #72 by LadyJazzer
They sure do seem to know a LOT about the incident...that wasn't published in the article... Hmmmmmmm

21 Oct 2012 19:26 #73 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Conifer - right wing hate capital of US?

Democracy4Sale wrote: They sure do seem to know a LOT about the incident...that wasn't published in the article... Hmmmmmmm

I'm callin the tip line!

21 Oct 2012 20:11 #74 by PrintSmith

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: remember this story? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Todd_mugging_hoax
the "victim" had put the B for Barrack on his face BACKWARDS. That's how it appeared in mirror as she did it.

Like some have said, not the brightest in the bunch

Thank you for helping me make my point than when one is attempting to deceive others using forms with which they are unfamiliar it is not unusual for them to make a mistake when attempting to render that unfamiliar form. The lesbian couple attempting to paint their neighbors as intolerant and hateful made simple mistakes such as these as well. It is one of the indicators that all is not as it appears to be to an investigator.

22 Oct 2012 10:29 #75 by Something the Dog Said
Return from camping in the Great Sand Dunes for a few days and get all kinds of reaction. I will just post a single summary addressing some of the points and attacks.

First, the title was and is appropriate. I framed it as a question as to whether the Conifer area is becoming a magnet for right wing hate activities. It was intended to create a dialog on whether this is true, or whether the conservatives here denounce such activity. The OP was spot on, regardless of what Becky thinks. The vitriol by conservatives locally and nationwide and the hate speech by such has become the norm. President Obama has been referred to as a Nazi in posts here, and particularly in right wing "news" sources. For example, Newt Gingrich has called the President a "Nazi", Sean Hannity, Colmes, Malkin, Coulter and other Fox News commentators have frequently used this epitaph against the President. Such hate speech has become the norm in such channels and I asked that the conservatives here denounce this. They have not.

As noted above, the use of the term "nazi" against the President is coming from the right wing. To bogusly claim that the Dems are using as a publicity stunt is simply ludicrous. There have been no press conferences, no press releases or the like put out by the local or national Dems. This was clearly and unquestionably an act by a local right wing hater.

As to the posts by Printsmith, once again his hypocrisy has no bounds. His made up "facts" about the drive by shooting by gangbangers is an out and out lie. Then he has the audacity to lecture others about intellectual dishonesty.

The posts by Otis and BlazerBob are typical of the hate speech. And then there is Bear. He is the epitome of the evidence of the hate and hypocrisy by local conservatives. He claims that I have destroyed the reputation of Conifer nationally by questioning whether Conifer was become a center of hate speech (by posting a question that was probably seen by 20 individuals). Then continues to spew hate speech. This is coming from an individual who celebrated the attempted assassination of a AZ congresswoman because she was a Democrat. This is coming from an individual who advocated violence and murder against individuals who did not subscribe to his narrow minded political views. And yet not a single conservative here denounced him at that time.

So yes, I question whether the Conifer community is becoming a center for hate against those who are not conservatives. I sincerely hope not, but you could not tell by this board.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

22 Oct 2012 10:44 #76 by CC
Still think your OP sucked and could have been phrased much differently to invite a dialog. You are exactly what you accuse others of.

edited to add....I don't believe you damaged our community but I do believe you damaged yourself.

22 Oct 2012 10:47 #77 by Rick

Something the Dog Said wrote: Such hate speech has become the norm in such channels and I asked that the conservatives here denounce this. They have not.

Have you ever denounced hate speech from the left on this board or from anyone in the media? Please show us the many examples of your denouncements... if you can't, then you are just a whining hypocrite and your words are a big steaming pile of bullshit.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Oct 2012 10:55 #78 by Something the Dog Said

Becky wrote: Still think your OP sucked and could have been phrased much differently to invite a dialog. You are exactly what you accuse others of.

edited to add....I don't believe you damaged our community but I do believe you damaged yourself.

Taking yourself pretty seriously. I am not the least bit concerned about how the dozen or so right wingers who post here view me.

I have started serious posts here to discuss other topics and the right wingers refuse to discuss anything unless it is directed to bashing Obama and those on the left.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

22 Oct 2012 10:56 #79 by Something the Dog Said

Heisenberg wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: Such hate speech has become the norm in such channels and I asked that the conservatives here denounce this. They have not.

Have you ever denounced hate speech from the left on this board or from anyone in the media? Please show us the many examples of your denouncements... if you can't, then you are just a whining hypocrite and your words are a big steaming pile of bullsh**.

Again, your opinion of myself and my posts have no credibility and I simply could not care less about it.

22 Oct 2012 10:58 #80 by CC
That was hateful. :)

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds