Conifer - right wing hate capital of US?

19 Oct 2012 21:27 #21 by CC
Amen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2012 21:39 #22 by Raees

Becky wrote: I find many of your posts here a form of hate speech. I don't see any of your peers condemning it.
You guys actually feed off of one another and you justify it by using the behavior of others as your yard stick. I don't see any of you raising the bar and for me.....I am SICK of having my belief system trashed daily here.

The REAL moral compass has spoken. :thumbsup:

19 Oct 2012 21:44 #23 by CC
I would never dare take that honor from you.

19 Oct 2012 22:02 #24 by PrintSmith

Raees wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: Only someone who knew that they would end up being the one who had to clean up the mess would make their task such an easy one.

If they catch the person responsible and it turns out NOT to be the volunteer who cleans the campaign windows as you allege, I think you'll owe them an apology but I also think you'll rationalize it somehow so you don't have to apologize.

From the Jewish Anti-Defamation League:

"Swastikas and symbols of hate have no place in a political campaign. Regardless of one's political views, the swastika is widely recognized as a powerful visual symbol of hate, similar in intent and emotional impact to the burning of a cross. The defacing of the Obama campaign office with this hate symbol is more than an insult to the President or to African-Americans – it is an attack on the decency of all Coloradans, and indeed all Americans. We hope Americans across the political spectrum will come together to express our outrage at this act." -- Scott L. Levin, Mountain States Regional Director

The biggest insult is to our intelligence by hoping to convince us that this wasn't the handiwork of an Obama supporter. The swastika is a powerful symbol, that is why it was chosen for use in this false flag operation. That the left would resort to such tactics in order to try and save their candidate from being defeated is an attack on the decency of us all. What was it that the president said 4 years ago? Something along the lines of finding ways to make folks run away from your opponent when your own record and behavior is insufficient to attract them on its own?

Speaking of apologies, I must have missed the one from the bigot who accused conservatives of shooting up the Obama outlet store down in Denver. Now we have another bigot whose only evidence to support the allegation that they make is the hatred that lives in thier own heart. FWIW, the only people nationwide looking at this as an intolerant act of the right are those intolerant souls hanging around "progressive" echo chambers feeding off of their mutual hate for those who disagree with their vision of utopia. The rest of the Union has seen the "race card" played so many times that such attempts no longer have any actual meaning attached to them.

Not to worry though. When this is found to be the work of some leftwing lunatic there will be no apology for the hasty actions that the OP engaged in coming from the OP or anyone else from the left. Know why? The bigots will justify their accusation by saying that even though no one in the group accused actually did the alleged act, they know that there are some of them out there who would think of doing it. And since there has to be at least one person from the group who would contemplate doing such a thing, doing it for them actually serves to remind everyone of all the racism that still exists in that group.

19 Oct 2012 22:11 #25 by Raees
Yeah, you're probably right, PS. Spraypainting backward swastikas on the Conifer, Colorado Obama campaign office WOULD probably save Obama from defeat. why didn't they think of that sooner? :lol:

PrintSmith wrote: FWIW, the only people nationwide looking at this as an intolerant act of the right are those intolerant souls hanging around "progressive" echo chambers feeding off of their mutual hate for those who disagree with their vision of utopia.

And the Anti-Defamation League...

20 Oct 2012 06:31 #26 by Mary Scott

towermonkey wrote: Oh good god. Grow up.

Obviously, that isn't going to happen.

20 Oct 2012 06:49 #27 by Greenlady
I very much hope they catch the person who did this. I am an Obama supporter, but if this is found to be some left wing nut I will totally condemn the act. If you are a republican will you do the same if it is found to be one of your own?

20 Oct 2012 06:52 #28 by CC
Good post greenlady.
I appreciate your point of view and agree with you.
Whoever did this needs to be punished.
I just don't find the approach of some to be very helpful in mending the devisiveness that has become part of the fabric of this community and America.

20 Oct 2012 07:01 #29 by Greenlady
Thanks Becky :)

20 Oct 2012 08:09 #30 by CC
Your a breath of fresh air Greenlady.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds