Conifer - right wing hate capital of US?

23 Oct 2012 21:40 #131 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Conifer - right wing hate capital of US?
PrintSmith, BearMtn,OtisPDumwater,LibrialGop's Retarded brother, HeisenJew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Oct 2012 21:45 #132 by PrintSmith

Democracy4Sale wrote: Oh, it exists... And the extremists and right-winger haters prove it continually and continuously...

And lesbians couples in Parker prove that extremists who hate the right wing will stoop to nearly any level in order to create false impressions of those that they hate.

23 Oct 2012 21:49 #133 by FredHayek

Democracy4Sale wrote: How's that phony "they did it too" working out for ya?

Doesn't change the facts of the bullet fired into the Dem HQ in Denver, and the swastikas the knuckle-draggers put on the Conifer office... does it....

Most people would like to see suspects before assigning responsibility but LJ skips that step once again.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Oct 2012 22:00 #134 by archer

FredHayek wrote:

Doesn't change the facts of the bullet fired into the Dem HQ in Denver, and the swastikas the knuckle-draggers put on the Conifer office... does it....

Most people would like to see suspects before assigning responsibility but LJ skips that step once again.

As have most of your right wing buddies here......why doesn't that bother you?

23 Oct 2012 22:05 #135 by FredHayek
I have seen too many cases of people misrepresenting who caused damage going all the way back to Robert Downey and the swastika he drew on himself for publicity.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Oct 2012 22:07 #136 by LadyJazzer
And I have seen many cases of right-wing extremist wackos lying to cover their tracks... Hmmmmmm

24 Oct 2012 06:02 #137 by PrintSmith

archer wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

As have most of your right wing buddies here......why doesn't that bother you?

PrintSmith wrote:

archer wrote: You just keep telling yourself that PrintSmith...whatever it takes so you won't have to face the possibility that your party might be responsible, or that hate does exist in our little mountain community.

When you review my posts archer, including the one you just responded to, I do not exclude any possibilities. I also readily accept that hate exists on both sides of the aisle in our little mountain community while some wish to exclude any who share their own ideology from inclusion.

My belief is that this was done by a bigot of the "progressive" persuasion, but I am enough of a realist to recognize that it is possible I am mistaken. You may believe the act was done by a racist, but are you enough of a realist to recognize that you could very easily be mistaken in your belief?

Drove right by that without bothering to respond to it so that you could hurl more vitriol. Why would that be archer? Are you so intolerant of those on the right that you are incapable of envisioning the intolerance that permeates the left being responsible for what happened?

24 Oct 2012 07:38 #138 by CC
Apparently this happens a lot for all kinds of reasons.

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/10/24/ ... r-on-fire/

24 Oct 2012 07:45 #139 by Reverend Revelant

Becky wrote: Apparently this happens a lot for all kinds of reasons.

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/10/24/ ... r-on-fire/

I already posted that up thread, but the progressives on here already dismissed it. But point is made.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

24 Oct 2012 07:50 #140 by CC
Sorry for the dupe.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds