Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

03 Dec 2012 18:16 #261 by Raees
Are you really that stupid, Fred? It's been stated time an again they didn't want the actual intelligence getting out there in the first few days for reasons of protecting U.S. assets in Benghazi. And why would he look bad because of this? You can't stop al-Qaeda from every attack on U.S. interests in the world. Bush couldn't do it and neither can any president. As was proven time and again on Bush's watch, these things happen.

Irregardless of the cause, Americans died on Obama's watch. It didn't affect the outcome of the election because people understand these things happen.

Your suggestion of a multi-agency coverup to keep Obama from looking bad doesn't even pass the smell test.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Dec 2012 18:43 #262 by LadyJazzer
Doesn't even pass the puke test.... But "Fox said it...He believes it...and that settles it...."

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://dailypress2.com/forums/images/smilies/animated_smilies/crazy.gif&sa=X&ei=hAMQUPe8KYas9ASmr4DoCA&ved=0CAkQ8wc4IA&usg=AFQjCNGOCicgW9XbhoE-G8tjxwXaIMdZlQ

03 Dec 2012 18:51 #263 by FredHayek
R your lie explanation just doesn't hold up. AQ knows they were involved and they know we knew they were. It was just a example of CYA. It is coming out now that Rice has a history of lying about African embassy attacks.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Dec 2012 19:03 #264 by LadyJazzer
You MEAN?!?!? "SOME PEOPLE SAY"__________________???? "It's coming out now...." Really?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

03 Dec 2012 19:26 #265 by Raees
It funny. I guess McCain was part of the coverup, since he said the same thing as Rice. But I don't think the Right's plan to get Kerry to resign in order to become Secretary of State so they can get his senate seat is going to work.

11 Feb 2013 08:03 #266 by FOS
This story just gets worse and worse as we hear more about what the Presidents role in the was.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02 ... zi-strike/

11 Feb 2013 08:08 #267 by FredHayek
BHO: Yes, my diplomats are under attack in Libya? Please Panetta, don't bother keeping me updated. I just don't care. Beyonce & Jay-Z are here right now.

11 Feb 2013 08:31 #268 by FOS
Why did the President choose to not be in the loop on this?
Was there something else going on that he did not want to be associated with? (stand by)
I understand not wanting to have another BlackHawk down scenario 3 weeks before an election but how does one just go to bed, completely disconnected and allow for Americans to die.
The more information to come out on this just plummets what little faith I have had in this President and those he surrounds himself with.
So many lies and misrepresentations of the truth.
It's all falling apart and the prize? Re-election of a President who in my opinion....can't lead.

29 Apr 2013 19:07 #269 by FOS
Interesting twist

At least four career officials at the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency have retained lawyers or are in the process of doing so, as they prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress, Fox News has learned.

Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department official and Republican counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee, is now representing one of the State Department employees. She told Fox News her client and some of the others, who consider themselves whistle-blowers, have been threatened by unnamed Obama administration officials.

“I'm not talking generally, I'm talking specifically about Benghazi – that people have been threatened,” Toensing said in an interview Monday. “And not just the State Department. People have been threatened at the CIA.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04 ... -benghazi/

29 Apr 2013 19:12 #270 by FredHayek
...and Obama promised to find the killers...where are they? Do we even have investigators currently in country?

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds