Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

29 Nov 2012 15:47 #251 by archer
Some people say, love that phrase....needs no verifying source......so.....some people say that the republicans are going after Rice, not because they think she did anything wrong, but because with her out of the running, Kerry is the obvious choice for Secretary of State, which would lead to him giving up his senate seat, which they hope will lead to Brown winning a special election in Mass, giving them a Republican senator. Some people are sometimes right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2012 15:49 #252 by LadyJazzer

archer wrote: Some people say, love that phrase....needs no verifying source......so.....some people say that the republicans are going after Rice, not because they think she did anything wrong, but because with her out of the running, Kerry is the obvious choice for Secretary of State, which would lead to him giving up his senate seat, which they hope will lead to Brown winning a special election in Mass, giving them a Republican senator. Some people are sometimes right.

I've heard SOME PEOPLE SAY that too....

29 Nov 2012 17:54 #253 by Reverend Revelant

Raees wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: pay attention to how well Lady Jazzer, Raees and Archer has fallen for the Team Obama's ever changing story.

Better than falling for the daily Fox News talking points, some people say.

I don't watch or listen to Fox. And than you for not disagreeing with my assessment of your intelligence matching that of a lap dog.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

29 Nov 2012 19:05 #254 by Raees
I learned a long time ago not to disagree with crazy people.

03 Dec 2012 12:37 #255 by Raees
McCain Once Offered Identical Assessment As Susan Rice On Benghazi Attack

Just three days after the Sept. 11 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) said there were “demonstrations” at the U.S. diplomatic mission there and that the attackers “seized this opportunity to attack our consulate.” McCain also said during this Sept. 14 press conference on Capitol Hill that he wasn't certain whether al-Qeada perpetrated the assault.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/ ... -benghazi/

03 Dec 2012 12:46 #256 by FredHayek
I can't believe you Lefties are still believing the cover up story that this was a spontaneous demonstration of civvies moved to action by a video. More gullible? Team Obama liked the record they had as a Al Quaida squasher and to admit that an ambassador died on 9/11 because Al Quaida was still a resurging, powerful force was just too embarrasing.

Talk about a backfire. Kadaffi did a much better job keeping the Libyan branch of AQ locked up and on the run but Barack was like the knight who trying to save the Libyan people released the dragon by accident. Awesome job BHO!

And to make it worse, the US didn't get any oil deals, France & Britain did.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Dec 2012 16:15 #257 by Raees
Are you telling me you don't believe the other demonstrations that same day were not the result of civilians moved to action by the video?

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/ ... _the_p.php

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/22/world ... wanted=all

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_n ... us-co.html

03 Dec 2012 17:25 #258 by LadyJazzer
I still can't believe the Righties haven't figured out that she went out and gave the talking points that were agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points .

What part of that are you having trouble understanding? Is it the part about "AS REFLECTING THEIR UNCLASSIFIED VIEWS AT THE MOMENT THAT SHE USED THOSE TALKING POINTS"...? I can explain it to you...But I can't understand it for you.

In the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

And I'm STILL waiting for PROOF that the President of the United States "lied"....

03 Dec 2012 17:27 #259 by Reverend Revelant
Like talking to a mirror.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

03 Dec 2012 17:57 #260 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: I still can't believe the Righties haven't figured out that she went out and gave the talking points that were agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points .

What part of that are you having trouble understanding? Is it the part about "AS REFLECTING THEIR UNCLASSIFIED VIEWS AT THE MOMENT THAT SHE USED THOSE TALKING POINTS"...? I can explain it to you...But I can't understand it for you.

In the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

And I'm STILL waiting for PROOF that the President of the United States "lied"....

All those people were just lying to keep Obama from looking bad. If our CIA actually believed spontaneous demonstrations include aimed mortar fire they really need to be fired for incompetence.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds