Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

29 Nov 2012 14:01 #241 by Raees

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2012 14:04 #242 by FredHayek
So Dems never lie? How naive you are.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Nov 2012 14:05 #243 by Raees

FredHayek wrote: So Dems never lie? How naive you are.

I'm sure they do, but I never said that. How stupid of you to think that's what I meant.

29 Nov 2012 14:08 #244 by LadyJazzer
In the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

29 Nov 2012 14:56 #245 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: In the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

Jack Benny has newer material than you do and he has been dead for decades.

You claim the administration didn't lie about Benghazi yet their story continued to "evolve".

Susan Rice: AQ has been pretty much eliminated from Libya.
Then they launch a military style raid on US property and kill our ambassador and others.

It was all the fault of an obscure video trailer on You-tube that had only 400 views?

Aren't you embarrased that Team Obama can't at least come up with credible lies?
They must really underestimate the intelligence of the American people.

29 Nov 2012 15:03 #246 by Reverend Revelant

FredHayek wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: In the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

Jack Benny has newer material than you do and he has been dead for decades.

You claim the administration didn't lie about Benghazi yet their story continued to "evolve".

Susan Rice: AQ has been pretty much eliminated from Libya.
Then they launch a military style raid on US property and kill our ambassador and others.

It was all the fault of an obscure video trailer on You-tube that had only 400 views?

Aren't you embarrased that Team Obama can't at least come up with credible lies?

They didn't underestimate anyone's intelligence... pay attention to how well Lady Jazzer, Raees and Archer has fallen for the Team Obama's ever changing story. Nope... they picked just the right intelligence level... somewhere around the intelligence of a lap dog.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

29 Nov 2012 15:07 #247 by Raees

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: pay attention to how well Lady Jazzer, Raees and Archer has fallen for the Team Obama's ever changing story.

Better than falling for the daily Fox News talking points, some people say.

29 Nov 2012 15:25 #248 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: Aren't you embarrased that Team Obama can't at least come up with credible lies?

Gee, since Rice DIDN'T LIE, and went out and gave the talking points that were agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points , methinks the Senators are listening to too much FauxNews.

I wonder what part of that they are having trouble understanding? Is it the part about "AS REFLECTING THEIR UNCLASSIFIED VIEWS AT THE MOMENT THAT SHE USED THOSE TALKING POINTS"...?

I can explain it to you...But I can't understand it for you.

But "Some People Say" the Righties will believe anything FauxNews trots out to them...

And in the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

29 Nov 2012 15:31 #249 by FredHayek
They couldn't even get their lies straight, but you fell for it like a largemouth bass.

They didn't want to admit that they hadn't provided proper security.
They didn't want to admit that Al Quaida had actually expanded in strength on their watch and right before the election.
Rice now claims she lied to the American public to prevent Al Quaida from knowing that we did know it was a military terrorist attack.

29 Nov 2012 15:33 #250 by LadyJazzer
Rice has never claimed she "lied" about anything...

That would make you a liar... Imagine my surprise...

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds