Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

18 Nov 2012 14:28 #191 by Blazer Bob

LadyJazzer wrote: I don't think you get to tell Raees whether or not he is speculating... Wanna try again?

I am not telling Raees anything. I am stating a fact. For example.

http://www.examiner.com/article/petraeu ... pin-begins

"estifying out of sight, former CIA director David Petraeus told Congress on Friday that classified intelligence showed the deadly raid on the US Consulate in Libya was a terrorist attack but the administration withheld the suspected role of Al Qaeda affiliates to avoid tipping them off.

The recently resigned spy chief explained that references to terrorist groups suspected of carrying out the violence were removed from the public explanation of what caused the attack so as not to alert them that US intelligence was on their trail, "..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2012 14:58 #192 by FredHayek

Raees wrote:

And they were admitted as terrorism but Team Obama would rather lie than tell the truth.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Nov 2012 15:00 #193 by LadyJazzer
Nobody has lied about anything.... Unless, of course, you have a link to prove it...

In the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

And I'm STILL waiting for PROOF that the President of the United States "lied"....

18 Nov 2012 15:23 #194 by FredHayek
Sometimes it is the coverup and not the crime. Deliberately re-writing what the CIA had decided sounds lke lying to the American public to me. But the Dems here are used to lies, like I support DOMA until I don't support it.

18 Nov 2012 15:28 #195 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied
Now Fred....the White House said they didn't do it.....it must be true.
After all....Petraeus is an adulterer who cannot be trusted. That is what they want us to be believe.
Of course he would lie. (even if he has no motive to do so)

18 Nov 2012 15:28 #196 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: Sometimes it is the coverup and not the crime. Deliberately re-writing what the CIA had decided sounds lke lying to the American public to me. But the Dems here are used to lies, like I support DOMA until I don't support it.

I've already posted the defense of the bullsh*t the GOTP keeps trying to stir up because it still can't admit it LOST THE FRIGGIN' ELECTION....

She went out and gave the talking points that were agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points .

What part of that are you having trouble understanding? Is it the part about "AS REFLECTING THEIR UNCLASSIFIED VIEWS AT THE MOMENT THAT SHE USED THOSE TALKING POINTS"...? I can explain it to you...But I can't understand it for you. I seem to remember Obama DESTROYING RMoney with the lie that he (Obama) didn't call it an "act of terrorism" in the Rose Garden on the day after it happened... Shall I post that memorable piece of video with the classic line, "Please proceed, Governor..."

In the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

And I'm STILL waiting for PROOF that the President of the United States "lied"....

18 Nov 2012 15:31 #197 by MountainRoadCrew
Some off-topic posts have been split off and moved here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/285forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=24588 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=29&t=24588<!-- l -->

18 Nov 2012 19:14 #198 by Raees

18 Nov 2012 19:46 #199 by archer
Another case of it being more important to bring down Obama than it is to protect this country?

18 Nov 2012 19:59 #200 by FredHayek
So the Obama administration wants to cast America's intelligence community as so stupid that the CIA can't determine Al Quaida is behind the attack on the embassy?

They must think either the terrorists are real gullible or Americans are for believing this crap.

1) Team Axelrod does want American voters to see that getting rid of Kadaffi has actually helped out the terrorsits.
or
2) They don't want to show that Obama and Clinton weren't able to correctly head this off.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds