Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

16 Nov 2012 17:50 #141 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied
Patraeus SWORN testimony is good enough proof for me. Your guy won't tell the truth so it seems to me that you are the LIAR LJ....not me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Nov 2012 17:52 #142 by LadyJazzer
Sorry, but "The word of a decorated war hero" doesn't mean sh*t to me. William Calley was a "decorated war hero" and killed 104 civilians in cold-blood at My Lai. So, spare me your "decorated war hero" crap... It means nothing to me. You either have proof or you don't. Patreus testimony may be "good enough for you"...It's not for me...and it's NOT "proof."

You've either got the PROOF or you don't. If you don't, you're a liar.

16 Nov 2012 17:53 #143 by archer
Petraes has testified that the intelligence determining that the attack on the embassy was a result of terrorists was classified, no mention of that fact would be allowed by anyone in the administration especially ambassador Rice. So....because the administration didn't reveal what at the time was classified information Obama is a liar? Technically, I guess you are right, but releasing classified information is a far bigger sin. This is from the hearings today, I just listened to a Republican senator agree that that info should not have been released until the CIA inclassified it, and that the only info Rice could give was the unclassified theory that the Bengazi attack was the same as other attacks they thought were caused by spontaneous demonstrations over the film. His only criticism of what the administration released was that they could have chosen their words better so as not to further a wrong impression.

16 Nov 2012 18:11 #144 by LadyJazzer

Sen. Conrad: Amb. Rice Was Using ‘Unclassified’ Talking Points on Benghazi

Senate Intelligence Committee Member Sen. Kent Conrad (D-N.D.) said the reason Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice blamed the Benghazi terrorist attack on an obscure anti-Muslim YouTube video was because she was reading from "unclassified" talking points.

"So it is very important to understand that when people are talking in a classified setting they can say much more than they can say in an unclassified setting," Conrad said.

"The notes that Ambassador Rice was speaking from were in an unclassified setting."

"And you should know that what is available on a classified way may be different than what is available in an unclassified way," he added. "And she did the entirely responsible thing in answering questions based on what was unclassified and agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points. "

"That is critically important to understand," Conrad said, adding, "I don't want to go further."

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/sen-con ... s-benghazi

Did you get that part: agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points. That's "ENTIRE" as in: BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS

Gee, sorry... Another outrage-of-the-day non-scandal scandal...down the tubes.... You got NOTHING....

I guess some folks (both on the Right...McCain/Graham) and at FauxNews...need to get back on their meds and back into therapy...Pretty soon they'll be able to deal with the fact that THEY LOST THE ELECTION.

In the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

And I'm STILL waiting for PROOF that the President of the United States "lied"....

16 Nov 2012 18:19 #145 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Petraes has testified that the intelligence determining that the attack on the embassy was a result of terrorists was classified, no mention of that fact would be allowed by anyone in the administration especially ambassador Rice. So....because the administration didn't reveal what at the time was classified information Obama is a liar? Technically, I guess you are right, but releasing classified information is a far bigger sin. This is from the hearings today, I just listened to a Republican senator agree that that info should not have been released until the CIA inclassified it, and that the only info Rice could give was the unclassified theory that the Bengazi attack was the same as other attacks they thought were caused by spontaneous demonstrations over the film. His only criticism of what the administration released was that they could have chosen their words better so as not to further a wrong impression.

I agree with President Obama that we shouldn't be going after Rice... President Obama said come after him. So I suppose President Obama is following the old saying "the buck stops here." Petraeus testified that the CIA report did mention terrorists, the report claimed “Al Qaeda involvement” was suspected, and Rice was given different talking points and then went on 5 Sunday news shows telling a false story that she was handed, then it was the Obama administration that was lying.

It's not Rices fault that she was given phony information. Evidently Rice was trusting her boss and his executive staff to give her truthful information. Actually we should feel sorry for Rice. She was used as a patsy by the Obama administration. She was sacrificed, laid bare to the American public and had no idea that she was engaging in propaganda for the Executive office. The GOP should stop blaming her for anything.

But after Petraeus' testimony today, we do know what the CIA knew. And we do know that the CIA passed the administration an analysis that was very close to all the actual facts. And we now know that between the time the CIA passed on that information, someone in the Executive office changed the story, without any supporting material to back up the story. Yes... I agree with you, the administration could have chosen their words better... I know it's a novel idea but the words they could have chose could have been the truth. But now we know they didn't.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

16 Nov 2012 18:27 #146 by archer
What part of the truth was classified are you having a problem understanding? Do you really expect the president to go on national TV and give out classified information?

16 Nov 2012 18:32 #147 by jf1acai
What I do NOT expect is for the Administration to send someone out to provide information to the public that the Administration has very good reason to believe is false.

That, IMO, is lying.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

16 Nov 2012 18:34 #148 by LadyJazzer
Gee, still having trouble with reading comprehension?

She went out and gave the talking points that were agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points .

What part of that are you having trouble understanding?

16 Nov 2012 18:37 - 16 Nov 2012 18:40 #149 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied
[youtube:yi6bv821]
[/youtube:yi6bv821]

16 Nov 2012 18:39 - 16 Nov 2012 18:44 #150 by archer
We know what she said, and now we understand why she said what she did. Sorry that it doesn't fit into your conspiracy theory, but the truth is the truth, even if you don't like it.

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds