Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

18 Nov 2012 11:46 - 18 Nov 2012 14:57 #181 by FredHayek
LJ dusting off those old slant pieces again because she can't defend the Benghazi spin team. Team Axelrod couldn't admit that terrorism had happened on Obama's watch weeks before the election.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2012 11:48 - 18 Nov 2012 11:59 #182 by LadyJazzer
And I'll KEEP "dusting them off" because they tell the TRUTH about the Bush/Rice LIES that the Iraq War was based on... "Facts are stubborn things"...You're entitled to your opinion--You're NOT entitled to your own facts....

I've already posted the defense of the bullsh*t the GOTP keeps trying to stir up because it still can't admit it LOST THE FRIGGIN' ELECTION....

She went out and gave the talking points that were agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points .

What part of that are you having trouble understanding? Is it the part about "AS REFLECTING THEIR UNCLASSIFIED VIEWS AT THE MOMENT THAT SHE USED THOSE TALKING POINTS"...? I can explain it to you...But I can't understand it for you. I seem to remember Obama DESTROYING RMoney with the lie that he (Obama) didn't call it an "act of terrorism" in the Rose Garden on the day after it happened... Shall I post that memorable piece of video with the classic line, "Please proceed, Governor..." And Mitt-Flop DESTROYING HIMSELF with yet another LIE...? I'll be glad to do it...

In the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

And I'm STILL waiting for PROOF that the President of the United States "lied"....

18 Nov 2012 11:53 #183 by Raees

18 Nov 2012 11:54 #184 by LadyJazzer
[youtube:1qwgzw2d]
[/youtube:1qwgzw2d]

You guys are going to need a LOT more "talking points" from FauxNews / Breitbart / Hannity / the GOTP / ad nauseum ... This current crop of garbage isn't working so good....

18 Nov 2012 11:58 #185 by Raees

Today on Fox News Sunday, Sens. Joe Lieberman (I-CT) and Saxby Chambliss (R-GA) said they did not think the U.S. Senate should create a special committee to investigate the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya on Sept. 11. Chambliss and Lieberman said the Senate currently has the capacity to investigate the matter and that a new committee is not needed.

Republican senators John McCain (AZ), Lindsey Graham (SC) and Kelly Ayotte (NH) this week called for a Watergate-style special “select committee” to investigate the attack, claiming that the Obama administration, particularly U.N. Ambasss misled the public about the attack resulting from protests against an anti-Islam video.

But Chambliss and Lieberman, both close friends of McCain and Graham (Lieberman, Graham and McCain are often referred to as “The Three Amigos“), rejected the proposal. “I respectfully separate from my two amigos on this one,” Lieberman said

http://bit.ly/S7HKjM

18 Nov 2012 12:21 #186 by Blazer Bob
The story is that the administration knew from the start but deliberately put out the movie story to fool the terrorists. Evidently the President has loose lips.

LadyJazzer wrote: [youtube:3dnypc3m]

[/youtube:3dnypc3m]

You guys are going to need a LOT more "talking points" from FauxNews / Breitbart / Hannity / the GOTP / ad nauseum ... This current crop of garbage isn't working so good....

18 Nov 2012 12:25 - 18 Nov 2012 12:27 #187 by LadyJazzer

Blazer Bob wrote: The story is that the administration knew from the start but deliberately put out the movie story to fool the terrorists. Evidently the President has loose lips.

LadyJazzer wrote: [youtube:2gejp5uh]

[/youtube:2gejp5uh]

The "story" is no such thing. It had nothing to do with "the president having loose lips"... An FBI agent on one of the shows this morning said it's a policy that was a carry-over from the NIXON era... The FBI does not inform the president of ongoing investigations of personnel in the administration because people...LIKE NIXON ...might try to get involved in it...LIKE NIXON DID .

Nice spin, though... You keep trying...

18 Nov 2012 12:26 #188 by Blazer Bob

Raees wrote: [ She gave the info the intelligence community wanted out there because they didn't want to tip off the terrorists and have them scatter. .

18 Nov 2012 12:31 #189 by LadyJazzer

Blazer Bob wrote:

Raees wrote: [ She gave the info the intelligence community wanted out there because they didn't want to tip off the terrorists and have them scatter. .

Wow... Imagine that... Raees gave a speculation about why that might have been...and all of a sudden it becomes a "gotcha-moment" from one of the Righties trying to cover their asses!

I believe the whole quote was:

Raees wrote: Wow, Imagine that. She gave the info the intelligence community wanted out there because they didn't want to tip off the terrorists and have them scatter. .

Which was in response to:

LadyJazzer wrote: She went out and gave the talking points that were agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points .

Nice try at taking things out-of-context... What else you got?

18 Nov 2012 14:05 #190 by Blazer Bob

LadyJazzer wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

Wow... Imagine that... Raees gave a speculation about why that might have been...and all of a sudden it becomes a "gotcha-moment" from one of the Righties trying to cover their asses!

Raees does not speculate, he just parrots left wing talking points. There is no gotcha here, it is just an illustration on how the left can believe 12 impossible and contradictory things by breakfast.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds