Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

16 Nov 2012 20:01 #161 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied
boo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Nov 2012 20:02 - 16 Nov 2012 20:06 #162 by Jekyll

LadyJazzer wrote: And in case you missed it:

She went out and gave the talking points that were agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points .

What part of that are you having trouble understanding? Is it the part about "AS REFLECTING THEIR UNCLASSIFIED VIEWS AT THE MOMENT THAT SHE USED THOSE TALKING POINTS"...? I can explain it to you...But I can't understand it for you.

In the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

And I'm STILL waiting for PROOF that the President of the United States "lied"....

On here blaming Bush about sh*t again. What a surprise. Obama hasn't exactly "brought everyone home" HAS he? Yer a tired person that should go take a dirt nap already.

Edit: In case your EXTRA daft, I'm referring to you 4,780 personell comment. We went after some filty no good dirty rotten scum, and now we're stuck in it. Obama hasn't helped the sitch at ALL. Makin' it worse as per the usual.

16 Nov 2012 20:04 #163 by Raees

LadyJazzer wrote: And in case you missed it:

She went out and gave the talking points that were agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points .

Eggsactly. Wow, Imagine that. She gave the info the intelligence community wanted out there because they didn't want to tip off the terrorists and have them scatter. But how can that be? Some on the right have already convicted her and the President before all the facts came out.

16 Nov 2012 20:30 #164 by Soulshiner

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

16 Nov 2012 20:44 #165 by Blazer Bob

Raees wrote: [
Eggsactly. Wow, Imagine that. She gave the info the intelligence community wanted out there because they didn't want to tip off the terrorists and have them scatter. But how can that be? .

That is dumber than a typical TV plot. I am surprised that so many will pretend to believe it.

16 Nov 2012 20:53 #166 by archer
I'm surprised that so many refuse to even consider the truth when they have no hard evidence to refute it.

16 Nov 2012 20:56 #167 by LadyJazzer
I didn't say I believed that explanation... I said I believed what was directly disclosed today from the closed Intelligence Committee hearing by one of the members.

Whether you believe it or not is not my problem... But feel free to continue your regurgitation of the rightie-blog / Stupid-bart / FauxNews drivel, and your baseless speculations.

16 Nov 2012 20:59 #168 by Raees

archer wrote: I'm surprised that so many refuse to even consider the truth when they have no hard evidence to refute it.

They've already reached a conclusion in the matter. It's just a question of how to get there if the facts don't support it. In other words, they only believe what fits their pre-conceived conclusion.

(Somehow this sounds vaguely familiar... now what was it last time? I think it was last week. Something about Romney out in front and it would be Republican landslide?)

16 Nov 2012 22:46 #169 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: I'm surprised that so many refuse to even consider the truth when they have no hard evidence to refute it.

I did consider it, just before I laughed my ass off.

If anyone finds it please return. I will pay the postage.

16 Nov 2012 22:49 #170 by LadyJazzer
There are so many conservative asses floating around these days...How will we know which one is yours?

Time to create page: 0.614 seconds