Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

16 Nov 2012 18:43 #151 by LadyJazzer
She went out and gave the talking points that were agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points .

What part of that are you having trouble understanding?

In the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

And I'm STILL waiting for PROOF that the President of the United States "lied"....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Nov 2012 18:47 #152 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied
NO....The entire intelligence community did not agree with her talking points as they had been changed from what had been submitted by the CIA

16 Nov 2012 18:48 #153 by CC
Do you just filter news based on what fits your POV

16 Nov 2012 18:49 #154 by LadyJazzer
No, I get it from the people who attended the closed door session today...

She went out and gave the talking points that were agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points .

What part of that are you having trouble understanding? Is it the part about "AS REFLECTING THEIR UNCLASSIFIED VIEWS AT THE MOMENT THAT SHE USED THOSE TALKING POINTS"...? I can explain it to you...But I can't understand it for you.

In the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

And I'm STILL waiting for PROOF that the President of the United States "lied".... Since you don't have any, I can only assume that makes you a liar.

16 Nov 2012 18:56 #155 by CC
Twin....I agree Ambassador Rice is not the problem here....or at least the main problem here.
This buck is in Obama's lap.'
A question....doesn't the CIA help determine what is classified and what is not?
If they sent "talking points" to the White house that listed Al Quaida as the culprit....would that not suggest that
the CIA felt it was unclassified info that should be disseminated to the public?
The two issues I want answers to......
1. Who changed the wording of the "talking points" and why.
2. Who issued the order to stand down and allow those men to die.

I haven't forgotten that 2 very high ranking military commanders were relieved of duty within hours of this attack. Why?

16 Nov 2012 18:58 #156 by LadyJazzer
I don't care what issues you want answered.... You either have PROOF of the charge that the President of the United States lied....or you don't

If you don't, you're a liar. It's that simple.

The CIA didn't "send talking points to the White House"...They briefed the House and Senate Intelligence Committees in closed session, as already explained, and determined at that time what was and was not classified for the purposes of "talking points"...

Sorry it doesn't fit your FauxNews/wacko narrative...But that's not my problem.

And in case you missed it:

What part of that are you having trouble understanding? Is it the part about "AS REFLECTING THEIR UNCLASSIFIED VIEWS AT THE MOMENT THAT SHE USED THOSE TALKING POINTS"...? I can explain it to you...But I can't understand it for you.

And I'm STILL waiting for PROOF that the President of the United States "lied"....

16 Nov 2012 19:03 #157 by CC
The term pissing in the wind with you comes to mind.
Back to ignore LJ because it is useless to attempt a debate with you.

16 Nov 2012 19:07 #158 by LadyJazzer
You don't debate... You just keep repeating the garbage you get from the rightie blogs, and ignoring the proof that is right in front of your face...

I could care less if you put me on Ignore... You aren't worth debating with anyway.

I rather suspect that since you can't and won't respond with any kind of proof, it's easy for you to hide behind an "Ignore" than to admit you don't have any.

And, for the record, I'll keep responding to your lies with facts, whether you have me on Ignore or not....

16 Nov 2012 19:10 #159 by CC
Petraeus Said CIA's Talking Points Were Edited to Play Down Terrorism

http://mrctv.org/videos/king-petraeus-s ... -terrorism

16 Nov 2012 19:11 #160 by LadyJazzer
And in case you missed it:

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds