Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

20 Nov 2012 14:52 #221 by FredHayek
But isn't it telling that the Obama administration decides that our prospective new Sec'y of State can't be trusted with the truth?

Or does the President and Valerie Jarret normally send out their representatives without complete information? More times than not, it does look like Jay Kearney hasn't been briefed properly.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2012 15:03 #222 by LadyJazzer
No such decision was made...

God, Fred... You could lie about the number of sheets on a roll of toilet paper...

She was told the same "truth" the Intelligence Committees were told...And she was told what UNCLASSIFIED TALKING-POINTS she could say. And, she went out and gave the talking points that were agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points .

But thanks for playing.

22 Nov 2012 10:23 #223 by Raees
Watch him tap dance...

22 Nov 2012 10:44 #224 by navycpo7

Raees wrote: Watch him tap dance...

Being that it is Thanksgiving, I will refrain from your stupidity as much as possible, the difference just so you can understand this, I will type slowly for you, those embassies that were attacked under Bush, you need to do your homework and get your facts straight, I know that is hard for you to do, they were not watching via Satcom when it happened and they were not informed that it was going to happen either. BIG difference, and I am still not convinced 100% that Obama even knew what was going on. I am convinced that there were those that knew and did nothing about it.

22 Nov 2012 11:28 #225 by LadyJazzer
And I'm not convinced that your outrage-of-the-day conspiracy theories from FauxNews are anything more than the usual drivel...

But these are facts...No matter how much you'd like to say, "Oh, that was different...."

22 Nov 2012 11:32 #226 by archer
Do you make a distinction between "did nothing about it" and "could do nothing about it" Navy?

Whatever, politics aside for a moment....Happy Thanksgiving Navy....and everyone on 285bound. We will be cooking a turkey on the rotisserie and having dinner on the patio......80° expected here by dinner time!

22 Nov 2012 12:33 #227 by navycpo7

archer wrote: Do you make a distinction between "did nothing about it" and "could do nothing about it" Navy?

Whatever, politics aside for a moment....Happy Thanksgiving Navy....and everyone on 285bound. We will be cooking a turkey on the rotisserie and having dinner on the patio......80° expected here by dinner time!

Yes there is a distinction, but 80 degrees, you must be back down south. Have a great Thankgiving. My Turkey is done, green bean cass is almost done, as is the yams, ham real mash potatoes. Fun part was I get to do all the cooking.

22 Nov 2012 15:04 #228 by Raees

navycpo7 wrote:

Being that it is Thanksgiving, I will refrain from your stupidity as much as possible, the difference just so you can understand this, I will type slowly for you...

Navy, you DO know no matter how slowly you type, the letters still appear at the same speed when I read them, right? Cause your comment makes it sound like you aren't aware of that.

Second, so you know for a fact NO ONE was watching any of these previous attacks on Satcom and that someone WAS watching Benghazi on Satcom? I think you're going to find the Mediterranean Admiral's being relieved and brought home is connected to all this.

OBAMA: No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done. [The White House, 9/12/12]

22 Nov 2012 20:29 #229 by navycpo7

Raees wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

Being that it is Thanksgiving, I will refrain from your stupidity as much as possible, the difference just so you can understand this, I will type slowly for you...

Navy, you DO know no matter how slowly you type, the letters still appear at the same speed when I read them, right? Cause your comment makes it sound like you aren't aware of that.

Second, so you know for a fact NO ONE was watching any of these previous attacks on Satcom and that someone WAS watching Benghazi on Satcom? I think you're going to find the Mediterranean Admiral's being relieved and brought home is connected to all this.

OBAMA: No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done. [The White House, 9/12/12]

I do know exactly what I wrote and yes what happens. As for the Admiral, if you are talking about the Stennis battlegroup commander, I am not sure if it had anything to do with this or not. Now the General in charge of Africom, him being relieved was directly related to this. The Stennis Battle Group, was located in the Indian Ocean area of operations and would not have been much help as the distance would have dictated his actions. His superior would be COMUSNAVCENT/COMFIFTHFLT (same person). For the Stennis Battle Group to get there, they would have to transit the Suez Canal. That takes a minimum of about 13 to 15 hours. I know this for a fact as I have done this 12 times on with two different Carrier Battle Groups. The aircraft would not be able to fly round trip without in air refueling and would require flying over sovereign airspace of a couple countries that we would have to get permission of.

22 Nov 2012 20:41 #230 by navycpo7

LadyJazzer wrote: And I'm not convinced that your outrage-of-the-day conspiracy theories from FauxNews are anything more than the usual drivel...

But these are facts...No matter how much you'd like to say, "Oh, that was different...."

LJ, like you, I do not watch foxnews, nor do I listen to limbaugh(unless I am a really bad mood, then I will cause it is so stupid it makes me laugh)

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds