Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

22 Nov 2012 20:44 #231 by FredHayek

Raees wrote: Watch him tap dance...

:biggrin: Its not the crime it is the coverup. For example on Petraeus Holder knew about the affair weeks ago but chose to cover it up rather then possibly make Obama look bad before the election. Shouldn't the President and America know this.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2012 21:45 #232 by LadyJazzer
You are assuming things that are not true, and/or not confirmed...

But enjoy your fantasy-world.... Never let a good FauxNews conspiracy-theory go to waste.

In the meantime, 4,780 US personnel died in Iraq because Bush and Condoleeza Rice LIED.

And I'm STILL waiting for PROOF that the President of the United States "lied"....

25 Nov 2012 20:56 #233 by Raees
This makes me pine for the good old days when Reagan was president.

On second thought....

29 Nov 2012 10:44 #234 by Raees

Huntsman should have been the Republican nominee, IMHO. I guess he was too reasonable for the rabid right wingers.

29 Nov 2012 10:53 #235 by cydl

Its not the crime it is the coverup. For example on Petraeus Holder knew about the affair weeks ago but chose to cover it up rather then possibly make Obama look bad before the election. Shouldn't the President and America know this.

Yup. It'll be interesting to see how many other things have gone "under the radar" in this administration - the most transparent administration of all! :yeahright:

29 Nov 2012 11:28 #236 by LadyJazzer
Yes...I remember lies about "yellow cake uranium" and non-existent WMD's, and cooked intelligence and unnecessary, unpaid-for wars... It was "very interesting".

29 Nov 2012 12:19 #237 by FredHayek

Raees wrote: This makes me pine for the good old days when Reagan was president.

On second thought....

Record debt? Until Barack was elected! See he is better than Reagan in one way, spending! :Whistle

29 Nov 2012 13:38 #238 by Raees
Yeah, just ignore the 11 other points.

29 Nov 2012 13:45 #239 by FredHayek
Word on the hill is that Senators are not liking being lied to by Susan and would prefer to give the job to one of their own, John Kerry. Will Barack decide to go along with their wishes?

29 Nov 2012 13:53 #240 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: Word on the hill is that Senators are not liking being lied to by Susan and would prefer to give the job to one of their own, John Kerry. Will Barack decide to go along with their wishes?

Gee, since Rice DIDN'T LIE, and went out and gave the talking points that were agreed to by the entire intelligence community as reflecting their unclassified views at the moment that she used those talking points , methinks the Senators are listening to too much FauxNews.

I wonder what part of that they are having trouble understanding? Is it the part about "AS REFLECTING THEIR UNCLASSIFIED VIEWS AT THE MOMENT THAT SHE USED THOSE TALKING POINTS"...?

I can explain it to you...But I can't understand it for you.

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds