The End of School Gun Free Zones ?

08 Jan 2013 10:46 #51 by LadyJazzer
We know who the nuts are...And apparently it isn't the generals....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2013 11:01 #52 by LadyJazzer
The generals are "nuts"?... :rofllol :lol:

No, THIS is "nuts":

Unhinged: Radio Host Unleashes Explosive Pro-Gun Tirade (VIDEO)

Morgan invited Jones onto his show to discuss the conservative pundit's campaign to "Deport Piers Morgan" in the wake of the CNN host's advocacy of gun control following the Sandy Hook massacre.

Jones first came to prominence as a ferociously libertarian radio host who argued, among other things, that the U.S. government was involved in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Funny video...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/0 ... r=Politics

But then an hour or two later, he put out an even funnier one:

[youtube:m0ghqntz]

[/youtube:m0ghqntz]

"The way this'll work is, 'oh, see here they were protesting gun grabs and some crack dealers shot them,'" he said. "These people clearly work for Bloomberg ... it was just super-creepy ... If something happens to us, we're killed by crackheads, it was the NYPD or the mafia they hired, period," Jones said. "...This city runs white slaves, that's sex slaves, out of here all day, narcotics, you name it. This is mafia central."

"I'm not afraid of you," he said. "I came here and I got in your redcoat usurper hatchet man's face and I told him to go to hell!"

God, I just hope guys like this keep doin' what they're doin'... The 90% of America that isn't NRA/bat-sh*t-crazy sees this, and they KNOW that something needs to be done to rein in the extremists.

(He should wipe that foam from around his mouth...The neighbors are starting to notice...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds