Has there ever been a mass shooting at a gun show?

20 Jan 2013 10:40 #51 by archer
Maybe I'm the only one here who follows this board on a cell phone, it can be pretty annoying to follow a thread in 2 different places, and try to quote from one place to comment in another. Whatever, if this is the way the majority of posters want this board to be moderated, fine, but please, it is indeed heavier moderation than we have had in the past.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2013 10:54 #52 by FOS

20 Jan 2013 10:58 #53 by archer

frogger wrote: no its not

???????.....many posters have noticed a change, but nothing has changed?

20 Jan 2013 11:06 #54 by FOS
many posters noticed a change a long time ago. things just sort of moved back to the way they started out and I am happy about that. ? why is it hard for some to understand that if you want posts to stay in the courthouse just be civil. beat people up in the ring where it should be but be civil in the courthouse

20 Jan 2013 13:18 #55 by Raees
Back on topic, apparently the coincidence of five people accidentally being shot at three gun shows is some sort of conspiracy (wow, I didn't see THAT ONE coming!).

Here's what one person posted on a FB page discussing the shootings:

"Isn't it odd how all the sudden people get shot by accident in three different states on the same day at gun shows...something is a little fishy there. Just saying...something isn't adding up!!"

In other words, it's Obama's fault.

21 Jan 2013 15:37 #56 by FredHayek
Gun sow shooting explanations? A bunch of new gun people are being created thanks to Obama's war on the 2nd amendment and quite likely they aren't as well trained and safe as people like me who have taken courses and have decades of experience.

Or maybe this happens all the time but isn't reported nationally. I can remember a couple accidental shootings reported in the Denver Post at our local Tanner Gun Show but I really doubt they normally make the national news.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jan 2013 17:32 #57 by Raees
One of Saturday's shootings was by a gun dealer. But he's probably a new gun dealer who just started selling guns recently.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds