Runaway Murdering Ex-Cop

07 Feb 2013 17:39 #1 by Rick
How do you think the story will end? This guys has tons of training in everything from small arms combat to survival training and he wants to go out with a bang (as written in his manifesto). I wonder if he'll end up in a gun free zone to make his final stand... glad he's a few states away (I think).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2013 17:44 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Runaway Murdering Ex-Cop
Obama supporter. Piers Morgan and Hillary Clinton fan too.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Feb 2013 18:17 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Runaway Murdering Ex-Cop

FredHayek wrote: Obama supporter. Piers Morgan and Hillary Clinton fan too.

Well I don't know what difference that would make since likes and dislikes of crazy people don't mean much.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Feb 2013 18:20 #4 by FredHayek
He isn't crazy instead a modern day Serpico just trying to get rid of a corrupt police department....at least in his own mind.

07 Feb 2013 18:21 #5 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Runaway Murdering Ex-Cop
His "manifesto" was more about his anger at how the president and his family were being disrespected by the right than it was about his support of Obama. The only reason I think this is relevant is that there is nothing scarier than a crazy person with a ideological "cause".

07 Feb 2013 18:36 #6 by Rick

archer wrote: His "manifesto" was more about his anger at how the president and his family were being disrespected by the right than it was about his support of Obama. The only reason I think this is relevant is that there is nothing scarier than a crazy person with a ideological "cause".

Especially when this person has a ton of training in how to kill. I don't think this is going to end well at all.

George Orwell

07 Feb 2013 18:54 #7 by FredHayek
Irony? He supports an AWB but not for himself.

07 Feb 2013 20:09 #8 by pineinthegrass
I'm just surprised this guy is still alive. I think he's going to go out in a blaze of "glory", I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Is there any more info about why the police shot up the SUV with 2 innocent women in it (wounding both, hope they are OK) ala Bonnie & Clyde? How could that of happened? It sure doesn't appear there was any return fire.

07 Feb 2013 20:19 #9 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic Runaway Murdering Ex-Cop
A reach, but after WWII over a million trained, battle hardned depression era servicemen were released back into the population......the GI Bill was the solution to reward and recognize an issue that was formidable.....it worked well. We need to do even more for the troops being returned into a nation not putting themselves on the line for the society.........this guy may have some resentment mixed into the issue with the missconduct of LA police. He may well be difficult to find and arrest......if ever. Recall Eric Ruldof(sp).....lost in NC for seven years........well supported by locals.......the FEDS never found him.....a young local cop did but never knew what he had found. Rudolf had survival military training and a supportive local population.

08 Feb 2013 08:48 #10 by Rick
What's really interesting is watching how the media handles this story. You know FOR A FACT that if this was a white guy who had a Rush Limbaugh/NRA/TEA party prasing manifesto, the media would be dancing with glee (so to speak) and the story would be as much about his "hateful conservative ideology" as it would be about his crimes.

Fortunately, they will be able to cherry pick the manifesto and only highlight what they want us to know. The guy likes Chris Christy and George HW Bush, so there's some nuggets they can cling to.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds