Runaway Murdering Ex-Cop

12 Feb 2013 15:20 #51 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Runaway Murdering Ex-Cop

FredHayek wrote: Kidnapped and bound a couple before stealng their car? But it sounds like a couple of deputies have been shot and the police radios are going offline to protect themselves.

breaking on CNN now. They say he is barricaded in cabin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Feb 2013 17:30 #52 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

12 Feb 2013 18:29 #53 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic Runaway Murdering Ex-Cop
A take from 9000 feet:AND it is consistent with the 911 attack......ONE moderately trained "combatant" ties up thousands of police in SO CAL.......ONE........twelve Saudis take dowm WTC and bleed 30+ $$$$ Trillion from the American People......costing over 8,000 American lives in the attack and subsequent operations in Mid-East.....and the death tool climbs still.

What if in our country with thousands of well trained civilian "troops" (and 300 MILLION guns) can we possibly do......really very little. Should we try.....of course but with 5% of the world's population and 25% of the jailed ......seems we are losing steadly. We are just like Britian Circa 1945.......broke, poorly led and steadily collapsing.......very similar.

There is no nation that now can possibly step in and take up the slack we are now leaving.......add we have no middle class and an ex-middle class mad as hell......and getting madder as the jobs do not return.(they never will).....an explosive set of info. I got no answers......maybe Obama will lead us tonight........maybe. Mosr probably he will pander to his base......as all pols are inclined to do.

12 Feb 2013 20:19 #54 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Runaway Murdering Ex-Cop

deltamrey wrote: A take from 9000 feet:AND it is consistent with the 911 attack......ONE moderately trained "combatant" ties up thousands of police in SO CAL.......ONE........twelve Saudis take dowm WTC and bleed 30+ $$$$ Trillion from the American People......costing over 8,000 American lives in the attack and subsequent operations in Mid-East.....and the death tool climbs still.

What if in our country with thousands of well trained civilian "troops" (and 300 MILLION guns) can we possibly do......really very little. Should we try.....of course but with 5% of the world's population and 25% of the jailed ......seems we are losing steadly. We are just like Britian Circa 1945.......broke, poorly led and steadily collapsing.......very similar.

There is no nation that now can possibly step in and take up the slack we are now leaving.......add we have no middle class and an ex-middle class mad as hell......and getting madder as the jobs do not return.(they never will).....an explosive set of info. I got no answers......maybe Obama will lead us tonight........maybe. Mosr probably he will pander to his base......as all pols are inclined to do.

Why do you have to be so honest? I was already depressed after that campaign speech, now I'll need to medicate myself into a coma
I know, in the bucket I go

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Feb 2013 20:32 #55 by ScienceChic
Great points homeagain.

Rick, I'd suggest making a difference where you can...and spending cherished time with friends and loved ones. Our problems seem big, but not if we all take a piece that we can do something about. I've got lots of ways to get you involved if you need some suggestions! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Feb 2013 08:57 #56 by chickaree
Replied by chickaree on topic Runaway Murdering Ex-Cop
Interesting discussion last night at our family debate club; was it the right thing to do to burn the cabin down? Was this a repeat of Waco? Did the shooter deserve due process? Did this save valuable lives and taxpayer dollars?

13 Feb 2013 09:00 #57 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Runaway Murdering Ex-Cop

chickaree wrote: Interesting discussion last night at our family debate club; was it the right thing to do to burn the cabin down? Was this a repeat of Waco? Did the shooter deserve due process? Did this save valuable lives and taxpayer dollars?

Good point. I really think California LEO's didn't want him to survive and go to court where he could speak.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds