IRSS (Internal Revenue Schutzstaffel) Gruppen news summary

17 May 2013 22:13 #11 by Rick
This D-bag reminds me of that one armed man in The Fugitive.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 May 2013 22:18 #12 by archer

Blazer Bob wrote:

Rick wrote: Those are great Bob, I especially like the Trojan horse.

Thanks. I figured since I have seen almost no sign of intellegent life here on the left with the exception of homeagain I might as well laugh at them.

No offense Bob, but we know when we are being baited......, BTW, it's spelled intelligent.

17 May 2013 22:33 #13 by Rick
Here's one for you archer... tell me this one isn't funny... I dare you. :biggrin:

[youtube:3og5rqao]
[/youtube:3og5rqao]

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 May 2013 23:01 #14 by archer
He's always funny......but I have already stated that what the IRS did was wrong. I also believe the Supreme Court was wrong about the 501(c)(4) organizations,.....but it's the law, which makes their applications legal. I do think they should be scrutinizing all these groups....but now they have seriously crippled their ability to do anything.

No one here, that I have seen, is claiming that this isn't going to come back on Obama, all of it, and it should. I don't think he is micro-managing all these organizations and what they are doing....but they all work for him and the buck does stop on his desk. I do wonder, however, how you can all so blindly follow the Republican congress critters lead without once questioning both their motives and their tactics.......do you really think that politics isn't behind a lot of this? The allegations are serious enough, and need to be investigated......so why do the Republicans have to manufacture more stuff? that just makes them look worse, when this is their golden opportunity to look good.....or maybe Republicans are adverse to looking good?

17 May 2013 23:32 #15 by FOS
Perhaps there is a repeating theme and some substance to ALL of the issues conservatives have brought fourth here.
All of these issues were taking place before the election.
Yet the information was withheld from the American public.
Do you really believe that the election would not have had a different outcome had the truth been known before November, 2012?
Do you really believe that this was fair to the electorate?

17 May 2013 23:35 #16 by FOS

Rick wrote: Here's one for you archer... tell me this one isn't funny... I dare you. :biggrin:

[youtube:23el9iqu]

[/youtube:23el9iqu]

Wonder why Soulshiner didn't provide the link to the John Stewart clip?

18 May 2013 00:08 #17 by Blazer Bob
Where is the outrage.

OH, here it is.

[youtube:392jreo3]
[/youtube:392jreo3]

18 May 2013 07:48 #18 by Rick

archer wrote: He's always funny......but I have already stated that what the IRS did was wrong. I also believe the Supreme Court was wrong about the 501(c)(4) organizations,.....but it's the law, which makes their applications legal. I do think they should be scrutinizing all these groups....but now they have seriously crippled their ability to do anything.

No one here, that I have seen, is claiming that this isn't going to come back on Obama, all of it, and it should. I don't think he is micro-managing all these organizations and what they are doing....but they all work for him and the buck does stop on his desk. I do wonder, however, how you can all so blindly follow the Republican congress critters lead without once questioning both their motives and their tactics.......do you really think that politics isn't behind a lot of this? The allegations are serious enough, and need to be investigated......so why do the Republicans have to manufacture more stuff? that just makes them look worse, when this is their golden opportunity to look good.....or maybe Republicans are adverse to looking good?

WASHINGTON -- In February 2010, the Champaign Tea Party in Illinois received approval of its tax-exempt status from the IRS in 90 days, no questions asked.

That was the month before the Internal Revenue Service started singling out Tea Party groups for special treatment. There wouldn't be another Tea Party application approved for 27 months.

In that time, the IRS approved perhaps dozens of applications from similar liberal and progressive groups, a USA TODAY review of IRS data shows

No archer, this doesn't look political at all... please tell me you're not so partisan that you can't see the obvious.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... s/2158831/

George Orwell

18 May 2013 08:30 #19 by FredHayek
[quote="frogger"
Do you really believe that this was fair to the electorate?[/quote]
Good point. Sad that the press spent more time discussing Romney's malaprops than Obama's incompetent management style.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 May 2013 08:42 #20 by archer
Rick... Do you even read what I post? How many times do I have to post that yes, this was wrong, and yes there was partisan politics at play......what I dont know is how high up this goes (and neither do you). I do hope you are not buying into the notion that this had never happened before by the IRS. The IRS has a lot of power, always has, and is as easily manipulated by Congress as it is by an administration, it's time to look into their practices.... present and past.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds