IRSS (Internal Revenue Schutzstaffel) Gruppen news summary

18 May 2013 08:56 - 18 May 2013 09:00 #21 by archer
Just a thought here, looking at the USA Today article.... Had it occurred to anyone that this targeting of the tea party groups came just at the time we were being flooded on TV with tea party political ads, they seemed to pop up everywhere. I do remember thinking during the mid term election that for every ad sponsored by a liberal group there seemed to be dozens by conservative groups..... I believe this was the first midterm election where 401(c)(4) groups were legal, perhaps there was some logic to the IRS actions. Still wrong, but logical and not nefarious.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2013 09:00 #22 by FOS
Worth a watch.

[youtube:2xwnf8f9]
[/youtube:2xwnf8f9]

18 May 2013 09:26 #23 by Blazer Bob
http://online.wsj.com/article/potomac_watch.html

"IRS Scandal Started at the Top "

................"Mr. VanderSloot is the Obama target who in 2011 made a sizable donation to a group supporting Mitt Romney. In April 2012, an Obama campaign website named and slurred eight Romney donors. It tarred Mr. VanderSloot as a "wealthy individual" with a "less-than-reputable record." Other donors were described as having been "on the wrong side of the law."

This was the Obama version of the phone call—put out to every government investigator (and liberal activist) in the land.

Twelve days later, a man working for a political opposition-research firm called an Idaho courthouse for Mr. VanderSloot's divorce records. In June, the IRS informed Mr. VanderSloot and his wife of an audit of two years of their taxes. In July, the Department of Labor informed him of an audit of the guest workers on his Idaho cattle ranch. In September, the IRS informed him of a second audit, of one of his businesses. Mr. VanderSloot, who had never been audited before, was subject to three in the four months after Mr. Obama teed him up for such scrutiny.

The last of these audits was only concluded in recent weeks. "..........................

18 May 2013 09:29 - 18 May 2013 10:39 #24 by FredHayek
I have been hearing anecdotal stories of these IRS abuses and they are chilling. Time to replace them and the complicated tax code with a fair tax or consumption tax?

Update: The IRS DC branch cancelled their softball game against the White House Press Corps.
Joke Part: They WHPC rescheduled with Team Obama, because the press has been lobbing them softball questions for years. :splat:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 May 2013 10:37 #25 by Mary Scott
Suit alleges IRS seized 60 million medical records
A class action suit claims the IRS improperly seized 60 million medical records of 10 million people.

An unnamed healthcare provider in California is suing the Internal Revenue Service and 15 unnamed agents, alleging they seized 60 million medical records of 10 million Americans, including records of all California state judges. The putative class claims the IRS agents' seizure of medical records violated the 4th Amendment, reports Courthouse News Service.

On March 11, 2011, IRS agents executed a search warrant for financial data pertaining to one former employee of the “John Doe Company.” No search warrant or subpoena authorized the seizure of the medical records.

The complaint states that IT personnel at the scene and company executives warned IRS agents about the privileged medical records.

"Despite knowing that these medical records were not within the scope of the warrant, defendants threatened to 'rip' the servers containing the medical data out of the building if IT personnel would not voluntarily hand them over."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/05/17/Suit ... z2TfA6rBz9

18 May 2013 10:56 #26 by LadyJazzer
TeaBagger Tax Form Applications...Worth a watch:

[youtube:2syzmqpo]
[/youtube:2syzmqpo]

18 May 2013 12:54 #27 by Reverend Revelant

LadyJazzer wrote: TeaBagger Tax Form Applications...Worth a watch:

There we go with the LJ tit-for-tat schoolchild mentality... which doesn't me squat. This is about the IRS... under the Obama administration... with a TIGTA report that agrees that mistakes were made... and uses the word "target" 16 times in regards to operations designed to harass and intimidate conservative groups applying for 501(c)4 tax status. And the IG indicates that there is ongoing investigations because there were enough problems in this initial IG audit to recommend further inquires to actions that went on in the Cincinnati and Washington IRS offices.

So go peddle the nine year old stuff on some other thread.

Anyone here watch the WHOLE 3 hour committee hearing on Friday? I did... and if you did, you would understand that this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

18 May 2013 13:59 #28 by Soulshiner
Withhold info before the election? You mean like how RMoney wouldn't release his tax records.

This is a partisan witch hunt that is going to end up hurting the Republicans that hype it up to extreme levels more than their targets.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

18 May 2013 14:03 #29 by Rick

Soulshiner wrote: Withhold info before the election? You mean like how RMoney wouldn't release his tax records.

This is a partisan witch hunt that is going to end up hurting the Republicans that hype it up to extreme levels more than their targets.

You're one of the few on the left that I thought had a brain...

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 May 2013 14:10 #30 by Photo-fish
THAT'S IT!
I'M NEVER VOTING FOR OBAMA AGAIN!!
:rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol

Wake me when congress gets something done that helps this country. :Snooze

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds