IRSS (Internal Revenue Schutzstaffel) Gruppen news summary

18 Jun 2013 18:44 #101 by LadyJazzer
Since I don't see anything on Page-1 except the usual dumb cartoons trying to score partisan points about events that have since been shown to be partisan lies and unsourced accusations, I'll say again:

When you're in a hole, you should stop digging, Fred...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2013 19:33 #102 by Something the Dog Said

FredHayek wrote: Page one this thread.

There is no "proof" on page 1, just the usual conservative smears and lies. How about some actual evidence?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

18 Jun 2013 19:44 #103 by Blazer Bob

Blazer Bob wrote: Why are elements of the left more concerned with giving cover to the government than its slide into a tyrannical abuse of powers?

They say that politics make strange bedfellows but I hope that everyone not referenced above think about what you are seeing.

18 Jun 2013 21:54 #104 by FredHayek

Something the Dog Said wrote:

There is no "proof" on page 1, just the usual conservative smears and lies. How about some actual evidence?

OK take your quotes and defend your IRS that you think did nothing wrong Polyanna.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Jun 2013 11:53 #105 by Something the Dog Said

Blazer Bob wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote: Why are elements of the left more concerned with giving cover to the government than its slide into a tyrannical abuse of powers?

They say that politics make strange bedfellows but I hope that everyone not referenced above think about what you are seeing.

I am sure that everyone is seeing desperate attempts using lies and smears to advance conservative political ideologues.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

19 Jun 2013 11:54 #106 by Something the Dog Said

FredHayek wrote:

OK take your quotes and defend your IRS that you think did nothing wrong Polyanna.

I don't know if the IRS has done anything wrong. I do know that the Republicans have yet to present any evidence of wrongdoing by the IRS or the present administration.

19 Jun 2013 12:51 #107 by Reverend Revelant

FredHayek wrote:

I don't know if the IRS has done anything wrong. I do know that the Republicans have yet to present any evidence of wrongdoing by the IRS or the present administration.

No... you're correct... the Republicans have not presented any evidence of any wrongdoings... but the Treasury Department did find the IRS did something wrong... and they did present the evidence. It's in the TIGTA audit... "Inappropriate Criteria Were Used to Identify Tax-Exempt Applications for Review."

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditrepo ... 0053fr.pdf

(P.S. I know... you have a life so you don't have the time to read anything like this... which also gives you "plausible deniability" that you know nothing. I've read it... I agree... you don't know anything.)

(P.S.S. Thanks for keeping the thread alive.)

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

19 Jun 2013 13:36 #108 by Something the Dog Said

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

No... you're correct... the Republicans have not presented any evidence of any wrongdoings... but the Treasury Department did find the IRS did something wrong... and they did present the evidence. It's in the TIGTA audit... "Inappropriate Criteria Were Used to Identify Tax-Exempt Applications for Review."

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditrepo ... 0053fr.pdf

(P.S. I know... you have a life so you don't have the time to read anything like this... which also gives you "plausible deniability" that you know nothing. I've read it... I agree... you don't know anything.)

(P.S.S. Thanks for keeping the thread alive.)

So that is what it comes down to, after months of televised "hearings", that the only wrong doing had been found by an internal Treasury audit well prior to these "hearings" and that was in using inappropriate keyword searches. hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars spent on these "high value" informational hearings, for this? You must be so proud of spending our valuable time watching those kabuki theater hearings.

Do you feel used now that the full transcripts are coming out that show that there were absolutely no ties between the White House and the IRS policies on examining suspicious application for tax exempt status, despite the desperate attempts by Issa and his stooges to create one?

So what evidence did Issa find in his months of hearings on the IRS that was not known beforehand?

FYI you are welcome although I would think you would be embarrassed to have this thread still alive.

19 Jun 2013 14:04 #109 by Reverend Revelant

[snip]

FYI you are welcome although I would think you would be embarrassed to have this thread still alive.

No... I'm embarrassed that you said that there was NO wrongdoing found.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

19 Jun 2013 14:19 #110 by FredHayek
The goverment admits there were abuses but that isn't good enough, Dog will only accept evidence the Republicans find. Isn't the State much more trustworthy than Darrell Issa in your world?

Oh wait, if the Republicans did find evidence in testimony, you would just call it grandstanding anyway.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds