Climate Change has no link to tornado's - OK. or anyplace

21 May 2013 20:59 #31 by Reverend Revelant
Here's another from the busted-brain-trust-left...

California Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer also used part of her Monday floor speech to connect the Oklahoma tornadoes to climate change.

“This is climate change,” she said after expressing her condolences. “We were warned about extreme weather, not just hot weather but extreme weather. … When I had my hearings … scientists all agreed that what we’d start to see was extreme weather. … It’s going to get hot. But you’re also going to see snow in the summer in some places. You’re going have terrible storms. You’re going to have tornados.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05 ... epublican/

Go for it Barbara... what was it that Cloward-Piven said... "never let a crisis go to waste"

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 May 2013 21:14 #32 by Rick

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Here's another from the busted-brain-trust-left...

California Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer also used part of her Monday floor speech to connect the Oklahoma tornadoes to climate change.

“This is climate change,” she said after expressing her condolences. “We were warned about extreme weather, not just hot weather but extreme weather. … When I had my hearings … scientists all agreed that what we’d start to see was extreme weather. … It’s going to get hot. But you’re also going to see snow in the summer in some places. You’re going have terrible storms. You’re going to have tornados.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05 ... epublican/

Go for it Barbara... what was it that Cloward-Piven said... "never let a crisis go to waste"

Barbara was probably taught by Al, and we know how accurate and true to the cause he is.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 May 2013 23:33 #33 by Photo-fish
Are we sure that these were "natural" tornados and not created by Obama?

Alex Jones Explains How Government "Weather Weapon" Could Have Been Behind Oklahoma Tornado
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/21/alex-jones-explains-how-government-weather-weap/194167
Now there is a wing nut for you.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

22 May 2013 05:26 #34 by Reverend Revelant

Photo-fish wrote: Are we sure that these were "natural" tornados and not created by Obama?

Alex Jones Explains How Government "Weather Weapon" Could Have Been Behind Oklahoma Tornado
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/21/alex-jones-explains-how-government-weather-weap/194167

Yes he is... and how does that a-hole have anything to do with the facts being discussed in this thread?

22 May 2013 05:43 #35 by Nobody that matters

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: Are we sure that these were "natural" tornados and not created by Obama?

Yes he is... and how does that a-hole have anything to do with the facts being discussed in this thread?

Your sense of humor called. It would like to come home, it misses you and can see that you're being kind of a jerk since it left.

:biggrin:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

22 May 2013 06:30 #36 by Reverend Revelant

Nobody that matters wrote:

Your sense of humor called. It would like to come home, it misses you and can see that you're being kind of a jerk since it left.

Sorry... I get tired of the liberals trying to deflect subject matter any chance they get... whether it's meant to be humorous or not. It speaks of people who don't have a leg to stand on... and have lost their dollie (see... I made a joke, rather obtuse, but a joke non-the-less).

22 May 2013 07:56 #37 by FredHayek

Nobody that matters wrote:

Sorry... I get tired of the liberals trying to deflect subject matter any chance they get... whether it's meant to be humorous or not. It speaks of people who don't have a leg to stand on... and have lost their dollie (see... I made a joke, rather obtuse, but a joke non-the-less).

:smackshead: Lighten up Francis. While we do discuss serious issues, it is just a internet forum discussion board, not like we are actual DC policy makers or even the press.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 May 2013 08:06 - 26 Nov 2017 23:57 #38 by Rick

You're doing a Carney
mymountaintown.com/forum/6-the-courthous...lls-the-birther-card

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 May 2013 08:59 #39 by Something the Dog Said

Something the Dog Said wrote: Thanks, that cut and paste supported my position that climate change, while not necessarily changing the frequency of weather conditions, does affect the ferocity of those conditions through the increased energy.

English is evidently not your first language... the statement was simple... Neither the time series of thermodynamic nor dynamic variables suggests the presence of a discernible trend for April conditions during the last 30 years; any small trend that may exist would be statistically insignificant relative to the intensity of yearly fluctuations. [/b][/i]

There... I made it BIGGER for you.

The blog from which you did your cut and paste job stated that there is not sufficient long term data to draw conclusions, it did not state that there are no links between tornadic activity and climate change. I get that you seldom actually read your cut and paste jobs, but you really should.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

22 May 2013 09:43 #40 by Reverend Revelant

Something the Dog Said wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: Thanks, that cut and paste supported my position that climate change, while not necessarily changing the frequency of weather conditions, does affect the ferocity of those conditions through the increased energy.

English is evidently not your first language... the statement was simple... Neither the time series of thermodynamic nor dynamic variables suggests the presence of a discernible trend for April conditions during the last 30 years; any small trend that may exist would be statistically insignificant relative to the intensity of yearly fluctuations. [/b][/i]

There... I made it BIGGER for you.

The blog from which you did your cut and paste job stated that there is not sufficient long term data to draw conclusions, it did not state that there are no links between tornadic activity and climate change. I get that you seldom actually read your cut and paste jobs, but you really should.

Then I'll leave it up to the educated 285 Bound members to follow my links and make sense of what you claim I don't understand. Thanks for your help. Just because you say I don't understand doesn't make it true.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds