Is Christie done?

10 Jan 2014 06:48 #41 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Is Christie done?

BlazerBob wrote:

Rick wrote:

Arlen wrote: Christie gave the "Obama" defense: I don't know anything about it, but I'll get to the bottom of it.
Christie needs to go!

The big differences are #1, he immediately took responsibility and didn't use lawyer speak #2 he immediately fired the known guilty party. In the Obama administration, you just get moved, promoted, or carry on as usual... and Obama carefully crafts his words as to not take any responsibility for his inept peeps.

That is what you have to do when the main stream establishment is not running cover for you. It will not be enough.

Oh I agree, the NSA is probably sifting through thousands of past phone records to his office as we speak and "journalists" are probably very familiar with his trash by now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2014 09:16 #42 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic Is Christie done?
Christie is a RINO and a very smooth talker. But they aren't done with him. They will take him down. Now Hil will run under the radar for awhile and is breathing a sigh of relief - for the moment. Can't wait til they tie into her too.

10 Jan 2014 09:59 #43 by Rick

RidgeWay wrote: Can't wait til they tie into her too.

Who is "they"? Certainly not the majority of the media.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jan 2014 11:33 #44 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Is Christie done?
"CHRISTIE BRIDGE SCANDAL PUTS REPORTERS BACK IN BUSINESS
I have no idea how badly the bridge scandal will damage Chris Christie, but we can say this for sure: it will do all the harm that the news media can gin up. The most striking fact about the story so far is the obvious contrast between reporters’ attitudes toward the many Obama administration scandals–ho hum–and the repellent glee with which they are pursuing the Christie story. (For just one example, check out CNN’s all-Christie all the time coverage.) Scott Whitlock has gotten out his stopwatch, and reports that in the last 24 hours, there has been 17 times as much Christie bridge coverage on network news than IRS coverage over the last six months. And that is only the tip of the iceberg."...

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 ... siness.php

10 Jan 2014 11:42 #45 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Is Christie done?
Who do you think would be tougher on foreign affairs, Christie or Hillary? While Ms. Clinton has more experience, I think CC would be a much tougher negotiator, much better than limp wristed Obama.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Jan 2014 08:54 #46 by Arlen
Replied by Arlen on topic Is Christie done?
Christie could give the Hillary response: At this point, what does it matter?

11 Jan 2014 09:11 #47 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic Is Christie done?

Rick wrote:

RidgeWay wrote: Can't wait til they tie into her too.

Who is "they"? Certainly not the majority of the media.

You are right Rick. They the majority of media haven't said a word about Hil and Gates. But she can't fly low forever if she is going to run for Pres. Although I have to admit they, the majority of media, did a pretty good job of ignoring our current ignoramous bad behavior prior to and now in office. Who needs Russia or China or other to spoon feed us what they only want us to know. IT is already done.

11 Jan 2014 15:31 #48 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: Who do you think would be tougher on foreign affairs, Christie or Hillary? While Ms. Clinton has more experience, I think CC would be a much tougher negotiator, much better than limp wristed Obama.

Hillary has more foreign experience, but what great accomplishments in that job can she boast about? The Russian "reset"? Benghazi? lol

George Orwell

11 Jan 2014 16:46 #49 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Is Christie done?

Rick wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Who do you think would be tougher on foreign affairs, Christie or Hillary? While Ms. Clinton has more experience, I think CC would be a much tougher negotiator, much better than limp wristed Obama.

Hillary has more foreign experience, but what great accomplishments in that job can she boast about? The Russian "reset"? Benghazi? lol

Talking head Hugh Hughett(?) has had several liberals on and asked them to list Hillary's accomplishments as Sec of State. They were speechless. lol

11 Jan 2014 17:19 #50 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Is Christie done?
Hillary as Sec'y of State is a lot like Obama, record amount of flight time without anything really getting accomplished.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds