Is Christie done?

11 Jan 2014 17:40 #51 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Is Christie done?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2014 17:57 #52 by Blazer Bob

12 Jan 2014 10:45 #53 by Blazer Bob

14 Jan 2014 14:41 #54 by Something the Dog Said
So Christie's "truthiness" about the Bridge closing is in even more questionable. According to Christie:
“I have had no contact with David Wildstein in a long time, a long time, well before the election,” which was held Nov. 5, Mr. Christie said last week

However, on the third day of the bridge closing:

David Wildstein is the individual in the red tie reaching for Christie's penis.

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2014/01 ... ng-fiasco/

Also present in the picture are Port of Authority and Christie appointees Baroni and Samson.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

14 Jan 2014 16:21 #55 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Is Christie done?

Something the Dog Said wrote: David Wildstein is the individual in the red tie reaching for Christie's penis.

Really?

14 Jan 2014 17:22 #56 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic Is Christie done?

Something the Dog Said wrote: So Christie's "truthiness" about the Bridge closing is in even more questionable. According to Christie:
“I have had no contact with David Wildstein in a long time, a long time, well before the election,” which was held Nov. 5, Mr. Christie said last week

However, on the third day of the bridge closing:

David Wildstein is the individual in the red tie reaching for Christie's penis.

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2014/01 ... ng-fiasco/

Also present in the picture are Port of Authority and Christie appointees Baroni and Samson.

Once a liar, always a liar

He's done

14 Jan 2014 18:41 #57 by Blazer Bob
:rofllol

"Chris Christie’s Staff Blames Bridge Closing on Anti-Islam Video
By Mark Donahue
Chris Christie 1024x987 Chris Christies Staff Blames Bridge Closing on Anti Islam VideoTRENTON – This afternoon loyal staff members for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie alleged the September closing of traffic lanes leading to the George Washington bridge was the result of a spontaneous reaction to an anti-Islam YouTube video. Although Gov. Christie has apologized for “unwittingly” misleading the public, calling the bridge closing “embarrassing and humiliating,” his staffers have nevertheless filed a complaint with the justice department, calling for an FBI investigation. Christie spokesman Collin Reed read a brief statement to reporters.

“The information, the best information and the best assessment we have today is that in fact these were not preplanned, premeditated lane closings. That what happened was a spontaneous reaction to a vile and despicable film that pokes fun at the prophet Mohammad."...

http://www.thedailyrash.com/chris-chris ... islam-film

14 Jan 2014 19:16 #58 by Something the Dog Said

BlazerBob wrote: :rofllol

"Chris Christie’s Staff Blames Bridge Closing on Anti-Islam Video
By Mark Donahue
Chris Christie 1024x987 Chris Christies Staff Blames Bridge Closing on Anti Islam VideoTRENTON – This afternoon loyal staff members for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie alleged the September closing of traffic lanes leading to the George Washington bridge was the result of a spontaneous reaction to an anti-Islam YouTube video. Although Gov. Christie has apologized for “unwittingly” misleading the public, calling the bridge closing “embarrassing and humiliating,” his staffers have nevertheless filed a complaint with the justice department, calling for an FBI investigation. Christie spokesman Collin Reed read a brief statement to reporters.

“The information, the best information and the best assessment we have today is that in fact these were not preplanned, premeditated lane closings. That what happened was a spontaneous reaction to a vile and despicable film that pokes fun at the prophet Mohammad."...

http://www.thedailyrash.com/chris-chris ... islam-film

Is this another of your credible conservative wesites?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

22 Jan 2014 19:25 #59 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Is Christie done?
This man makes me laugh. And I appreciate that he gets to the true heart of the matter (and does the research and analysis) - it's not about a damn bridge, it's about 2016. (Oh, and you'll love the Benghazi/FOX news analysis too, and the references to Jersey mafia) :wink:

What he said on Facebook:

New blog post up on Stonekettle Station.

People keep asking me about the stupid Chris Christie thing. Call me back when you find the dead hooker.

The blog post:
A Bridge Too Far
by Jim Wright, Stonekettle Station
Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I wasn’t going to write about this, because honestly? A politician possibly abused his office? No kidding? Wow, that’s never happened before.

Let’s at least be honest and admit what this is actually about.

This isn’t about a traffic jam, or if somebody actually died or not, or even how Hurricane Sandy funds were distributed, or whether Christie is a bully (he is, try to keep up).

This is about 2016.

Just like Benghazi.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Jan 2014 11:40 #60 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic Is Christie done?
I'm in favor of the media going after Kristie. Who wants the RINO. And I am in favor of the media going after Hilary too. She deserves it even more.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds