ACA (Obamacare) updates for 2014

11 Apr 2014 17:53 #511 by otisptoadwater
First Kathleen Sebelius said this:

[youtube:2xjc431r]
[/youtube:2xjc431r]

Then not too much later she does this:

[youtube:2xjc431r]
[/youtube:2xjc431r]

I wonder if she got her pink slip directly from Barry or "he has people who take care of stuff like that." Who replaces Sebelius? Barry's former budget director! Any predictions on how that's (not) gonna work out? If it wasn't hurting so many Americans (and the rest of the people who live here but aren't citizens) I'd laugh but the truth is there's nothing funny about this at all.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2014 20:31 #512 by Cathy_Lee
You know she's gone, right?

11 Apr 2014 20:40 #513 by otisptoadwater

Cathy_Lee wrote: You know she's gone, right?

Reading comprehension issues? Read my last post and try again.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

06 May 2014 18:39 - 06 May 2014 19:54 #514 by LOL
April 2014 Huffy Puffy Post Update.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/1 ... 44270.html

"According to Wagner, Blue Shield of California now has about 40 percent fewer physicians and 25 percent fewer hospitals in its network than last year. By comparison, Blue Shield gained over 255,000 new enrollees on the exchange alone from October through February, according to Covered California figures."

"My insurance is pretty useless. And I'm not fussy about what doctor I see," Iorio said. "I don't know what to do. I may just drop it for myself and keep my son on it. It's really depressing."

Before joining Covered California, Iorio had an individual Blue Shield plan that was cheaper than what she now pays and that gave her wider access to doctors and hospitals."

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

06 May 2014 18:58 #515 by LadyJazzer
Wow...They should make that into a Koch Brothers/Americans-For-Prosperity TV ad. I'll bet we'd find out the REAL facts in about 48 hours...

06 May 2014 19:00 #516 by Blazer Bob

LadyJazzer wrote: Wow...They should make that into a Koch Brothers/Americans-For-Prosperity TV ad. I'll bet we'd find out the REAL facts in about 48 hours...

Wow.

Tick tock.

06 May 2014 19:02 #517 by LOL
It must be true, I read it on the Huffing and Puffing Post! :)

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

06 May 2014 19:04 #518 by Martin Enterprises
I'm going Mexican.

06 May 2014 19:46 #519 by LOL
More updates from the Right Wing Wackos-

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25697 ... picks=true

"Colorado health care exchange faces financial challenges"

Trying to figure out how much a fee to charge for the privilege of shopping for a gov't dictated plan.

And there's this, just in... hot off the presses!

The model suggests that the 1.4 percent administrative fee on policies purchased through the exchange could increase to as much as 3 percent by 2017. The federal government charges insurers 3.5 percent for policies sold on its exchange.

Or this:

http://www.healthnewscolorado.org/2014/ ... -runs-out/

07 May 2014 18:32 #520 by LOL
http://www.healthnewscolorado.org/2014/ ... ough-2015/

"Colorado will allow about 100,000 people who kept previously canceled health insurance plans to extend them until the end of 2015, but very few health insurance companies are likely to keep selling the plans."

"Insurance Commissioner Marguerite Salazar on Friday announced that she will allow people to keep the plans through the end of 2015 — one year less than Obama would have allowed. Salazar said she will decide next year whether to allow another extension through the end of 2016."

I suppose ALLOW is the key word here, somebody in government will "allow" us to do something at some point in the future, for some period of time, that they will DECIDE.

Sounds pretty simple to me. Thanks.

-Loyal Subject Forrest Gump waiting for instructions. To be continued....

Time to create page: 0.539 seconds