Impeachment proceedings against Trump

10 May 2019 17:51 #551 by ramage
Home Again
????

Sorry, I simply have no idea what you are commenting about. "The I WORD explained by an expert in the field......WAIT FOR IT"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 May 2019 09:15 #552 by homeagain
GUESS you did NOT read the provided link?...…..cryptic commentary is unnecessary...jmo

11 May 2019 09:50 #553 by ramage
No I did not read the New Yorker article, it is behind a firewall. Please expand on it otherwise your comment is, as I posted, not understandable.

11 May 2019 11:21 #554 by homeagain

ramage wrote: No I did not read the New Yorker article, it is behind a firewall. Please expand on it otherwise your comment is, as I posted, not understandable.

www.law.unc.edu/faculty/directory/gerhardtmichaelj/ Are you able to see this link?

The previous link is an in depth discussion by this expert.....who authored THE FEDERAL IMPEACHMENT PROCESS and also IMPEACHMENT,WHATEVER NEEDS TO KNOW....please let me know when links are unavailable instead of a cryptic comment.

22 May 2019 16:36 #555 by Blazer Bob
Honey, your spittle is showing. ROTFLMAO

..."The Mueller investigation purported to address Russian meddling in the election and the Trump campaign’s alleged cooperation with it. The cooperation has been at the center of the Trump hatefest conducted by the Democrats and their media adjunct since the 2016 election. They — both the Democrats and their media adjunct — whipped their followers into a frenzy.

Now what? The frenzy must be appeased. That’s not Trump’s blood in the water. It’s their own spittle.

While the Democrats decry Trump’s alleged authoritarian or monarchical attributes, they themselves happily subvert constitutional norms to placate their most rabid supporters. Why not? Their accusations against Trump reflect nothing but cynicism, but their hatred is entirely sincere."...
www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/05/impeachment-mania.php

22 May 2019 17:31 #556 by ramage
Sorry, I did not see this post:

www.law.unc.edu/faculty/directory/gerhardtmichaelj/ Are you able to see this link?

The previous link is an in depth discussion by this expert.....who authored THE FEDERAL IMPEACHMENT PROCESS and also IMPEACHMENT,WHATEVER NEEDS TO KNOW....please let me know when links are unavailable instead of a cryptic comment.

Thank you. I read the above link, it appears to me to be the CV of Gerhardt, is there something that I missed.
Cryptic: " having a meaning that is obscure." What is cryptic about asking you to explain the meaning of your posts. In your reply, please feel free to use the CAPS LOCK key, as I have an idea , perhaps wrong, as to why you use it. Would you like my opinion?

29 May 2019 09:37 #557 by ScienceChic
Mueller First Statement Since Report: "The Report Is My Testimony"

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so," Mueller said. "We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime. The introduction to Volume Two of our report explains that decision. It explains that under longstanding department policy, the president can not be charged with a federal crime while in office -- that is unconstitutional -- even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view."

"Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider," he also said.

“There were multiple systematic efforts to interfere with our election and that allegation deserves the attention of every American.”

The ball is in Congress's court, as per the Constitution.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 May 2019 09:54 #558 by parkcobound
Wow. little room for misunderstanding at this point. The devout will not believe him though.

29 May 2019 10:02 #559 by Rick
Mueller is a coward who would never speak to congress because he knows damn well that he would be grilled about how the entire corrupt hoax was started.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 May 2019 15:58 #560 by ramage
From the democrat reading of the Mueller Report

@RepMGS: "the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

RepMGS = Mary Gay Scanlon, Vice Chair - Judiciary Committee

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds