Impeachment proceedings against Trump

29 Aug 2019 09:27 #591 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Did you use astrology to arrive at this? Or tea leaves? Are you shorting the market to take financial advantage of your educated guesses?

homeagain wrote: As RAMAGE has renamed me.......CASSANDRA'S calculations indicate Q4 (end of year) for MANY aforementioned factors to solidify and spell out,in NO uncertain terms,just how the king
has KO'D the country and the globe.....karma eventually wins.

It is beneficial to broaden your understanding of ancient knowledge......the CHINESE have utilized
this knowledge for centuries. In their culture it is NOT viewed as an oddity or fake. It is a tool for
determining the best action or timing. In WESTERN culture you might be surprised who consults
an astrologist.....

True, Nancy Reagan was a big fan of astrology, she even had readings at the White House. Do you follow the Western astrological charts or the Chinese?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Aug 2019 13:07 #592 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Did you use astrology to arrive at this? Or tea leaves? Are you shorting the market to take financial advantage of your educated guesses?

homeagain wrote: As RAMAGE has renamed me.......CASSANDRA'S calculations indicate Q4 (end of year) for MANY aforementioned factors to solidify and spell out,in NO uncertain terms,just how the king
has KO'D the country and the globe.....karma eventually wins.

It is beneficial to broaden your understanding of ancient knowledge......the CHINESE have utilized
this knowledge for centuries. In their culture it is NOT viewed as an oddity or fake. It is a tool for
determining the best action or timing. In WESTERN culture you might be surprised who consults
an astrologist.....

True, Nancy Reagan was a big fan of astrology, she even had readings at the White House. Do you follow the Western astrological charts or the Chinese?

[/b]

I review SEVERAL systems.....KP astrology.....east Indian.....vedic,which is Hindu, in addition
to western and Chinese, each system has it's own unique method of calculation. individual
preference is a factor when erecting a chart....I am a novice,not professional....but, viewing trends is fascinating and functional.

29 Aug 2019 14:34 #593 by Blazer Bob

29 Aug 2019 15:01 #594 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: oig.justice.gov/reports/2019/o1902.pdf

www.cnn.com/2019/08/29/politics/james-co...ald-trump/index.html

FACTS can be viewed in many different ways......depending upon which side of the story source
you TRUST.....
www.cnn.com/2019/08/29/politics/james-co...ald-trump/index.html

31 Aug 2019 13:08 #595 by Rick

ScienceChic wrote:

Rick wrote: What a perfect and accurate meme. It's almost like the biggest made up news story never even happened.

Every Trump hater in this country would pick a recession over another 4 years of Trump, regardless the damage and suffering a recession would bring. We really do have some very deranged people walking among us.

That is a lie. I'll make you a deal Rick: if you stop ascribing to every person who opposes Trump what the ridiculous, "deranged" extremists blather, then I won't call you a racist just because you continue to support him.

No, not every liberal wants a recession. No, not every Trump supporter is a racist. Do you see how ascribing to all what a few idiots say is stupid, inflammatory, and counter-productive? No normal person would want a recession, I sure AF don't want it, it hurts everyone. Stop putting what the crazies in the minority say onto the rest of us - you hate it when it's done to you, we hate it when it's done to us, and the behavior will only stop when each of us controls ourselves. Deal?

Also, no, it is not a made up news story. The impeachment inquiry continues, we still have Flynn's, Gates', and Sater's sentencings, there were hearings yesterday with Deutsch Bank about Trump's tax returns (are you truly alright with him hiding them, continuing to hold his businesses and blatantly profiting off of taxpayers?), and Julian Assange's trial will shed even more light on the wrong-doing done by Trump's administration (and quite likely him directly).

No FH, there's no "time limit" on an impeachment inquiry ending other than the man Congress is investigating being voted out of office. It's their job as spelled out in the Constitution and I can't believe you'd have a problem with that.

ScienceChic wrote: But he tried to fire Mueller, Rick, and even an attempt to obstruct justice is a crime. Just because his lawyer didn't follow through with it, and Sessions refused to un-recuse himself, doesn't mean that Trump's orders to do either doesn't mean he's not guilty of obstruction of justice. Mueller stated quite clearly: Were Trump not President of the Unites States, he'd be indicted already for his crimes. The fact that the highest office in our land is somehow exempt from justice is a travesty of justice and this flaw in our system must be addressed.

1736. Inchoate Obstruction Of Justice Offenses

It follows that an endeavor to obstruct justice need not be successful to be criminal. See, e.g., Osborn, 385 U.S. at 333; United States v. Bucey, 876 F.2d 1297, 1314 (7th Cir.), cert. denied, 493 U.S. 1004 (1989); United States v. Thomas, 916 F.2d 647, 651 (11th Cir. 1990); United States v. Barfield, 999 F.2d 1520, 1522 (11th Cir. 1993); United States v. Wood, 6 F.3d 692, 695 (10th Cir. 1993). Accordingly, factual impossibility, which arises when the defendant solicits a third party to obstruct justice and the third party is a government informant, is not a valid defense. See United States v. Osborn, supra and United States v. Rosner, 485 F.2d at 1228-29.

Nadler: Judiciary panel could recommend articles of impeachment by late fall
By KYLE CHENEY | 08/05/2019 10:19 AM EDT

About 120 Democrats have said publicly that they would vote to launch impeachment proceedings against Trump. Nadler, of late, has argued that such a vote would be unnecessary because his committee is already engaged in an “impeachment investigation,” but Republicans have rejected that position and argue that only a formal vote can launch proceedings.

That determination is now in the hands of Beryl Howell, chief judge of the federal district court for the District of Columbia, who is weighing Democrats’ petition to access Mueller’s grand jury information. In their filing, committee Democrats argued that they should be treated as actively investigating impeachment because the House referred articles of impeachment to the panel in January and the fact that its members have repeatedly referenced the prospect of recommending articles over the course of their investigations.

Sorry SC but I think your're lying.

Lets say Trump gets reelected and continues to get conservatives on the Supreme Court (do you really think Ginsberg will be able to continue working for 5 years?) Then add all the conservative judges added across the country.... would that not be a major problem for you that could not be undone?

How about the dreaded climate change? Four more years of helping Americans power their homes and cars affordably instead of forcing "green" energy that the poor and middle class can't afford... that's gotta sting and hard to dispute the amount of hysterics that will come from the left. I'm sure the psychotherapy business will be booming though.

Four more years of people like HA worrying about the economy blowing up... not understanding that if a guy like Bernie gets elected, a crash is inevitable.

Four more years of the worthless media trying find ways to take Trump out but failing miserably. Eventually even the sheep will understand that journalism is dead.

There's so many things Trump does and says that the left believes is killing this country forever... can you honestly say you'd rather see Trump in office for another four years instead of entering another recession that we are always strong enough to recover from, especially compared to the rest of the world? You may be a rare exception SC, but based on what you've said over the last 3 years, I just don't see it. I know HA would pick a recession over 4 more years of HER king's rule LOL.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Aug 2019 15:19 #596 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

ScienceChic wrote:

Rick wrote: What a perfect and accurate meme. It's almost like the biggest made up news story never even happened.

Every Trump hater in this country would pick a recession over another 4 years of Trump, regardless the damage and suffering a recession would bring. We really do have some very deranged people walking among us.

That is a lie. I'll make you a deal Rick: if you stop ascribing to every person who opposes Trump what the ridiculous, "deranged" extremists blather, then I won't call you a racist just because you continue to support him.

No, not every liberal wants a recession. No, not every Trump supporter is a racist. Do you see how ascribing to all what a few idiots say is stupid, inflammatory, and counter-productive? No normal person would want a recession, I sure AF don't want it, it hurts everyone. Stop putting what the crazies in the minority say onto the rest of us - you hate it when it's done to you, we hate it when it's done to us, and the behavior will only stop when each of us controls ourselves. Deal?

Also, no, it is not a made up news story. The impeachment inquiry continues, we still have Flynn's, Gates', and Sater's sentencings, there were hearings yesterday with Deutsch Bank about Trump's tax returns (are you truly alright with him hiding them, continuing to hold his businesses and blatantly profiting off of taxpayers?), and Julian Assange's trial will shed even more light on the wrong-doing done by Trump's administration (and quite likely him directly).

No FH, there's no "time limit" on an impeachment inquiry ending other than the man Congress is investigating being voted out of office. It's their job as spelled out in the Constitution and I can't believe you'd have a problem with that.

ScienceChic wrote: But he tried to fire Mueller, Rick, and even an attempt to obstruct justice is a crime. Just because his lawyer didn't follow through with it, and Sessions refused to un-recuse himself, doesn't mean that Trump's orders to do either doesn't mean he's not guilty of obstruction of justice. Mueller stated quite clearly: Were Trump not President of the Unites States, he'd be indicted already for his crimes. The fact that the highest office in our land is somehow exempt from justice is a travesty of justice and this flaw in our system must be addressed.

1736. Inchoate Obstruction Of Justice Offenses

It follows that an endeavor to obstruct justice need not be successful to be criminal. See, e.g., Osborn, 385 U.S. at 333; United States v. Bucey, 876 F.2d 1297, 1314 (7th Cir.), cert. denied, 493 U.S. 1004 (1989); United States v. Thomas, 916 F.2d 647, 651 (11th Cir. 1990); United States v. Barfield, 999 F.2d 1520, 1522 (11th Cir. 1993); United States v. Wood, 6 F.3d 692, 695 (10th Cir. 1993). Accordingly, factual impossibility, which arises when the defendant solicits a third party to obstruct justice and the third party is a government informant, is not a valid defense. See United States v. Osborn, supra and United States v. Rosner, 485 F.2d at 1228-29.

Nadler: Judiciary panel could recommend articles of impeachment by late fall
By KYLE CHENEY | 08/05/2019 10:19 AM EDT

About 120 Democrats have said publicly that they would vote to launch impeachment proceedings against Trump. Nadler, of late, has argued that such a vote would be unnecessary because his committee is already engaged in an “impeachment investigation,” but Republicans have rejected that position and argue that only a formal vote can launch proceedings.

That determination is now in the hands of Beryl Howell, chief judge of the federal district court for the District of Columbia, who is weighing Democrats’ petition to access Mueller’s grand jury information. In their filing, committee Democrats argued that they should be treated as actively investigating impeachment because the House referred articles of impeachment to the panel in January and the fact that its members have repeatedly referenced the prospect of recommending articles over the course of their investigations.

Sorry SC but I think your're lying.

Lets say Trump gets reelected and continues to get conservatives on the Supreme Court (do you really think Ginsberg will be able to continue working for 5 years?) Then add all the conservative judges added across the country.... would that not be a major problem for you that could not be undone?

How about the dreaded climate change? Four more years of helping Americans power their homes and cars affordably instead of forcing "green" energy that the poor and middle class can't afford... that's gotta sting and hard to dispute the amount of hysterics that will come from the left. I'm sure the psychotherapy business will be booming though.

Four more years of people like HA worrying about the economy blowing up... not understanding that if a guy like Bernie gets elected, a crash is inevitable.

Four more years of the worthless media trying find ways to take Trump out but failing miserably. Eventually even the sheep will understand that journalism is dead.

There's so many things Trump does and says that the left believes is killing this country forever... can you honestly say you'd rather see Trump in office for another four years instead of entering another recession that we are always strong enough to recover from, especially compared to the rest of the world? You may be a rare exception SC, but based on what you've said over the last 3 years, I just don't see it. I know HA would pick a recession over 4 more years of HER king's rule LOL.

[/b]

What you fail to realize is this..........TRUMP is a celebrity TV star, who has FAILED throughout his life....because his EGO and his mindset is fixated on winning,regardless of the method or
the LACK of integrity. He is a trust fund baby who NEVER made it,but rather faked it. HIS
immaturity and LACK OF intergrity is DETHRONING him, and he is becoming the epitome of
all that is despicable in a human being.

I am NOT the villain in this vignette......the planets provide the possibilities or trends, all I have done is plot the potential pitfalls and pass along information that could be useful to those who
are PROACTIVE AND PAY ATTENTION.....astrology is awesome for that. It is up to each individual to accept or reject the 'OFFERING'.....again, I have stated that I do NOT BELIEVE EITHER PARTY has the resolve or the solution to pull us out of the fubar. The collectives
continuing DENIAL of accumulating evidence is dumbfounding to say the least.

31 Aug 2019 16:14 #597 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: ..

What you fail to realize is this..........TRUMP is a celebrity TV star, who has FAILED throughout his life....because his EGO and his mindset is fixated on winning,regardless of the method or
the LACK of integrity. He is a trust fund baby who NEVER made it,but rather faked it. HIS
immaturity and LACK OF intergrity is DETHRONING him, and he is becoming the epitome of

:icecream: That is a truly masterful paragraph.

31 Aug 2019 18:18 #598 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: ..

:icecream: That is a truly masterful paragraph.

FOR BB....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_of_Donald_Trump

09 Sep 2019 12:39 #599 by homeagain
www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachme...hment-probe-n1051456

Q3 SEPT. 9.......Cassandra's calculations coming correct......introducing impeachment implementation , recession rearing up and world woes
waiting for the king.......the king, in all his wisdom.....wasting GOODWILL and going rogue.

09 Sep 2019 14:27 #600 by ramage
Homeagain aka Cassandra,
This comment is for this post and your 3 other new posts in the last 2 hours. These posts consisted on an article with your very brief comment. the comments all follow the same theme, i.e. the sky is falling, just not to sure when. Perhaps as I had suggested your non de plume should be Chicken Little instead of Cassandra.
Your comments to the referenced articles:

"Q3 SEPT. 9.......Cassandra's calculations coming correct......introducing impeachment implementation , recession rearing up and world woes
waiting for the king.......the king, in all his wisdom.....wasting GOODWILL and going rogue.
THE WORLD is worried, the king has worked his wrecked ways......watch what happens next , Q4 quandary
THE TRUTH will set you free......but first, it will piss you off......are U pissed yet?
The king considers the economy is EXCELLENT.......then why are stores shutting their doors? wait for it......recession rears up on its hind legs,
take down will be total."

I do not wish to be in any way non-constructive. If you would like others to engage in conversation you need to put forward your opinions rather that posting articles that others have written.
That is entirely up to you.
Please take this in the spirit that it is intended. I would thoroughly enjoy engaging you in conversation not the authors of referenced articles.

Time to create page: 0.605 seconds