Impeachment proceedings against Trump

30 Sep 2019 19:31 - 30 Sep 2019 19:33 #631 by Rick
Just curious h.a., since you haven't made any predictions (unless I missed it), with this mountain of impeachment crimes that you and the worthless media are obsessing over, what is your gut telling you this time? Is this going to hurt Trump the same way the phony Russia hoax hurt him? Because it seems like his poll numbers haven't really moved (not that I think polls mean anything anymore)... just curious if you think this will FINALLY be the nail in Trump's coffin that takes him down? I know these unbiased professionals at Salon, MSNBC, and CNN think so, but so far they have been proven wrong for the last 3 years about all the other smoking guns that turned out to nothing.

If you read the actual transcript and then listen to this POS and his version of what Trump said, it's great example of the tactics your "journalists" have been using for the last 3 years which has destroyed their collective credibility. Start the video at 4:00 for Adam's fine performance.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Oct 2019 15:58 #632 by FredHayek
Question for Lefties: how many times have you thought Donald Trump would have been impeached by now? 10? 20? 30?
Your media wants to make even Sharpie use a impeachable offense. Making mountains out of molehills.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Oct 2019 16:00 - 03 Oct 2019 09:27 #633 by Brandon

FredHayek wrote: Your media wants to make even Sharpie use a impeachable offense.

LINK, F**d.

02 Oct 2019 18:41 #634 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.salon.com/2019/09/29/here-we-are-but...ent-of-donald-trump/

WHAT a superb synopsis of the situation........STRAIGHT UP and s-o-o true..... I love this guy......:oregonwine:

GUESS you missed this..........

03 Oct 2019 08:57 #635 by papa43
Keep you narrow minded views off this forum !

03 Oct 2019 09:39 - 03 Oct 2019 09:41 #636 by ScienceChic
Well, actually, papa43 all viewpoints are welcome here as the point of this forum is to have discussions about politics so we can maybe learn new things, stay informed of that which affects us, and get to know our neighbors in our community.

As part of that, we have set the expectations that this forum will be for civil discussion of the topics at hand, not be about belittling each other (that's what The Ring is for, should you wish to visit and use it). This forum isn't for insulting what a person individually believes, but for discussing the subject(s) they bring up. Yes, politics can get heated, but we strive for a higher level of respectfulness than you see elsewhere on the internet because at the end of the day, we're all still neighbors who have to have each other's backs in an emergency, who all face the same difficulties and stresses in life, and who share in the commonality of this beautiful place we call home.

We welcome you to add your thoughts about this topic or any other!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Oct 2019 10:43 #637 by homeagain

papa43 wrote: Keep you narrow minded views off this forum !

GEE......gotta scratch my head on that one? As an INDEPENDENT, unaffiliated voter, I see
problems on BOTH sides of the equation.....and I have posted threads to that effect. (The
latest one SAGE suggestion from a pro)......guess you did NOT see that,sorry that you missed
an accurate account of HOW the king should proceed.

03 Oct 2019 20:29 #638 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.salon.com/2019/09/29/here-we-are-but...ent-of-donald-trump/

WHAT a superb synopsis of the situation........STRAIGHT UP and s-o-o true..... I love this guy......:oregonwine:

I will never be interested in someone else’s words when I’m asking for YOUR opinion. Why is that so hard to understand ? You’ve obviously got an opinion yet you want me to read someone else’s. Boring.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Oct 2019 07:58 #639 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

I will never be interested in someone else’s words when I’m asking for YOUR opinion. Why is that so hard to understand ? You’ve obviously got an opinion yet you want me to read someone else’s. Boring.

ACTUALLY Rick, this response was for PAPA43, HOWEVER, I have stated MANY times
what my views are.....(you are unwilling to accept them OR they don't agree with your perception of our nations present predicament) .....THE FOURTH TURNING IS OCCURRING
I have stated that multiple times on multiple threads.....democracy, as we have known it for
centuries, is being challenged and WILL change....for better or worse....depending upon the
actions of the individuals who call themselves AMERICANS.....who put our country FIRST
and POLITICS LAST. ......those are my views....do NOT declare I never give my opinion.

04 Oct 2019 20:31 #640 by Rick
I’ll try one more time just for giggles. In your own words, will this latest impeachment attempt take down Trump?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds