Impeachment proceedings against Trump

Replied by homeagain on topic FULL content of filing...finding the TRUTH

My reply is in the QUEEN calls it thread........WE WILL ROCK YOU......the lyrics are perfectly
profound.....and prophetic
10 Sep 2019 07:28 #601

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FULL content of filing...finding the TRUTH

ramage wrote: Homeagain aka Cassandra,
This comment is for this post and your 3 other new posts in the last 2 hours. These posts consisted on an article with your very brief comment. the comments all follow the same theme, i.e. the sky is falling, just not to sure when. Perhaps as I had suggested your non de plume should be Chicken Little instead of Cassandra.
Your comments to the referenced articles:

"Q3 SEPT. 9.......Cassandra's calculations coming correct......introducing impeachment implementation , recession rearing up and world woes
waiting for the king.......the king, in all his wisdom.....wasting GOODWILL and going rogue.
THE WORLD is worried, the king has worked his wrecked ways......watch what happens next , Q4 quandary
THE TRUTH will set you free......but first, it will piss you off......are U pissed yet?
The king considers the economy is EXCELLENT.......then why are stores shutting their doors? wait for it......recession rears up on its hind legs,
take down will be total."

I do not wish to be in any way non-constructive. If you would like others to engage in conversation you need to put forward your opinions rather that posting articles that others have written.
That is entirely up to you.
Please take this in the spirit that it is intended. I would thoroughly enjoy engaging you in conversation not the authors of referenced articles.


bolded....opinions are just that,UNLESS you do the research and dig deep to disclose the
underbelly of the problem/situation.

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/...ar-2019-9-1028513137

NOW would you like to engage in a MEANINGFUL exchange......the small guy is getting hurt,
while the king and his cronies are cashing in.....I have been watching and waiting for a sign
of discontent/dissent......it is slow to appear, BUT this link seems to be the beginning.....when
U (collectively) get pissed enough to say.......NO MORE.....THEN AND ONLY THEN will the
paradigm shift.......jmo I'M PISSED.
10 Sep 2019 14:39 #602

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ScienceChic on topic Impeachment proceedings against Trump



Impeachment inquiry ramps up as Judiciary panel adopts procedural guidelines
The House committee passed a resolution Thursday that sets the outlines for future impeachment investigation hearings.
By Rebecca Shabad and Alex Moe, NBC | Updated Sept. 12, 2019, 10:09 AM CDT

WASHINGTON — The House Judiciary Committee took a big step Thursday morning in its ongoing investigation into whether to recommend the filing of articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, passing a resolution that set procedures and rules for future impeachment investigation hearings.

The resolution passed along party lines, 24-17.

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh
12 Sep 2019 13:48 #603

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic Impeachment proceedings against Trump

ScienceChic wrote:



Impeachment inquiry ramps up as Judiciary panel adopts procedural guidelines
The House committee passed a resolution Thursday that sets the outlines for future impeachment investigation hearings.
By Rebecca Shabad and Alex Moe, NBC | Updated Sept. 12, 2019, 10:09 AM CDT

WASHINGTON — The House Judiciary Committee took a big step Thursday morning in its ongoing investigation into whether to recommend the filing of articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, passing a resolution that set procedures and rules for future impeachment investigation hearings.

The resolution passed along party lines, 24-17.


Pelosi is political correct in her platform....the R'S will NOT ''JOIN UP'' to purge this POTUS....
it is a futile feat....UNLESS the R'S LISTEN TO THE MAJORITY OF THE MASSES.....it is
a exercise in extraordinary excessive OF DENIAL....... jmo
12 Sep 2019 15:55 #604

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic Impeachment proceedings against Trump

homeagain wrote:
Pelosi is political correct in her platform....the R'S will NOT ''JOIN UP'' to purge this POTUS....
it is a futile feat....UNLESS the R'S LISTEN TO THE MAJORITY OF THE MASSES.....it is
a exercise in extraordinary excessive OF DENIAL....... jmo


No offense H.A., but how in the world would you know how the "majority of the masses" feel about impeaching Trump? Do you have a legitimate poll that you're relying on of is this some kind of cosmic feeling that came to you in a dream? Pelosi is smart enough to know that a failed impeachment attempt not based any high crimes with blow up like it did for Republicans when they tried it with Clinton... can you say 4 more years? I'd like to see the attempt though, it will be worse than the Russia Hoax for Democrats and I'm good with that.

BTW, do you know what's about to happen to McCabe? Do you even know who he is or what his role was in the failed attempt to take out Trump, without the knowledge of Americans who pay his salary? I'm guessing you and others who have been wrong over and over don't really care, for obvious reasons.
14 Sep 2019 11:47 #605

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic Impeachment proceedings against Trump

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:
Pelosi is political correct in her platform....the R'S will NOT ''JOIN UP'' to purge this POTUS....
it is a futile feat....UNLESS the R'S LISTEN TO THE MAJORITY OF THE MASSES.....it is
a exercise in extraordinary excessive OF DENIAL....... jmo


No offense H.A., but how in the world would you know how the "majority of the masses" feel about impeaching Trump? Do you have a legitimate poll that you're relying on of is this some kind of cosmic feeling that came to you in a dream? Pelosi is smart enough to know that a failed impeachment attempt not based any high crimes with blow up like it did for Republicans when they tried it with Clinton... can you say 4 more years? I'd like to see the attempt though, it will be worse than the Russia Hoax for Democrats and I'm good with that.

BTW, do you know what's about to happen to McCabe? Do you even know who he is or what his role was in the failed attempt to take out Trump, without the knowledge of Americans who pay his salary? I'm guessing you and others who have been wrong over and over don't really care, for obvious reasons.



bolded.....your "king'' does not poll ABOVE 50%... CONSISTENTLY the numbers have reflected
hi 30's to mid 40ish.....THAT is not a majority....IF 55 or 60 percent of the population were
'SHOWING SATISFACTION''.....then I MIGHT state I was wrong......has not happened...by the way.....you and I AGREE on most points within your statement.

I have NOT watched any of the debates, because ,as I have stated BEFORE, no one has a
wise and workable platform....an exercise in futility.

YES... I am aware of Mccabe's mess. I have STATED BEFORE ....we are in uncharted
waters....THE FOURTH TURNING is manifesting....as to healthcare, THAT will continue to
be a chaotic condition....because BABY BOOMERS ARE TURNING 65 AT unsustainable rates
and Medicare is going to bulge at it's seams....pharmco and physicians are profiting from this
deluge.

Which THEN leads back to RAMAGE'S reasoning about MEDICAL AID IN DYING.

WHEN doctors perform extraordinary exercises in medicine to PROLONG life....(when dying is
the end result anyway)......can U see the correlation? The medical delivery system is so-o-o
screwed in this paradigm.

It is called GREED and unethical practices......because MEDICARE is the medium that makes
$$$$ for the medical community. YES, I know it is a pain in the ass for SOME doctors, HOWEVER the fraud is rampant in states like FLORIDA.....CONCIERGE medicine has found it's way to the western slope and it is the wave of the future......research the concept.
14 Sep 2019 12:40 #606

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic Impeachment proceedings against Trump

Getting you to focus on a topic is more difficult than herding catnip stoned cats.

Trump's poll numbers were horrible before he was elected yet you still trust polls... that said, you still think the "majority of the masses" want Trump impeached and you are not relying on any polls because the polls that ask this question give the opposite result. So you either trust polls or you don't... which is it?
www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/201...mpeached/2090155001/

Poll: Majority of Americans don't want Trump to be impeached and removed from office
15 Sep 2019 15:21 #607

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic Impeachment proceedings against Trump

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:
Pelosi is political correct in her platform....the R'S will NOT ''JOIN UP'' to purge this POTUS....
it is a futile feat....UNLESS the R'S LISTEN TO THE MAJORITY OF THE MASSES.....it is
a exercise in extraordinary excessive OF DENIAL....... jmo


No offense H.A., but how in the world would you know how the "majority of the masses" feel about impeaching Trump? Do you have a legitimate poll that you're relying on of is this some kind of cosmic feeling that came to you in a dream? Pelosi is smart enough to know that a failed impeachment attempt not based any high crimes with blow up like it did for Republicans when they tried it with Clinton... can you say 4 more years? I'd like to see the attempt though, it will be worse than the Russia Hoax for Democrats and I'm good with that.

BTW, do you know what's about to happen to McCabe? Do you even know who he is or what his role was in the failed attempt to take out Trump, without the knowledge of Americans who pay his salary? I'm guessing you and others who have been wrong over and over don't really care, for obvious reasons.


The majority of the masses DO NOT WANT IMPEACHMENT......because they know the R'S
ONLY hope for 2020 is the king. THAT is the reason the risk is not viable.....exercise in futility.

WHAT the masses want is REASONABLE GUN CONTROL LAWS (the NRA will make sure that does NOT happen) and so the R'S will follow the king.....the masses want a clarification
on healthcare, NO ONE has a plan, least of all the king.

THE MASSES WANT THE TWO PARTIES TO STOP THE SHIT STORM and work together to
brings this nation WHOLE.......I am part of the mass and I am majorly pissed that this part of history is happening at a time when we SHOULD be seriously addressing OTHER concerns
that allow us,as a species, to survive.....BUT, if you view it from a detached point of view....
(looking DOWN on this disaster from a uplifted perspective......you understand that THIS must take place for a change in paradigm. jmo
16 Sep 2019 07:24 #608

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic Impeachment proceedings against Trump

homeagain wrote:
The majority of the masses DO NOT WANT IMPEACHMENT......because they know the R'S
ONLY hope for 2020 is the king. THAT is the reason the risk is not viable.....exercise in futility

You're leaving out a little fact here home... there are no impeachable offenses and Pelosi has admitted that several times (although the insane leftists haven't gotten the memo yet). If there were actual impeachable offenses, your worthless sources would be pounding them into your ears every minute of every hour. If there were impeachable offenses and the Democrats didn't act, then they would be seen as an extremely weak and ineffective party that has no business ever running this country. Facts matter home, and just like these new bullshit accusations against Kavanaugh, getting it wrong can be extremely costly to your credibility. Dems keep swinging at balls they can't reach and it's becoming pathetic.
16 Sep 2019 20:07 #609

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Impeachment proceedings against Trump

Rick wrote: getting it wrong can be extremely costly to your credibility. Dems keep swinging at balls they can't reach and it's becoming pathetic.


I not longer think that is the case. When you have a country with enough poorly educated useful idiots facts no longer matter. I think the dem's are counting on that and have decided to or are desperate enough to go full Joseph Goebbels.
They are making up and publishing things they know to be false. At the same time conservatives continue to be censored and assaulted.
16 Sep 2019 20:43 #610

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.544 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+