Impeachment proceedings against Trump

25 Sep 2019 20:21 #621 by ramage
Evidently, HA, you do not accept the words spoken in the Congress of the U.S. Don't know what else I can say.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2019 20:56 #622 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: ZEROHEDGE.COM 9/25/19

"“This is their president we are talking about. The President of the United States does not serve at the pleasure of the legislature, does not serve at the pleasure of Joe Biden, does not serve at the pleasure of Henry Hyde, does not serve at the pleasure of the Congress as a prime minister does in a parliamentary system...

He is elected directly by the people of the United States of America and the election of a President is the only nationwide vote the American people will ever cast and that’s a big deal...

The American people don’t think that they have made a mistake by electing Bill Clinton and we in Congress had better be very careful, believable before we upset their decision, and make darn sure that we are able to convince them if we decide to upset their decision, that our decision to impeach him was based upon principle and not politics."

Joe Biden's words before the U.S. Senate.
Well, what do you think? Recall, Clinton admitted that he lied under oath, i.e. perjury.

mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

NOT impressed with your source.....oh,by the way.....CLINTON had a huge popularity audience, and thus the comment about electing him.....YOUR KING can't make 50 percent
of the polling.....mid 40ish is the best he can do......HOW is this article germane to the topic?

Those were Biden's actual words HA, of course it's germane to the topic because he's warning about impeachment prior to having impeachable evidence. Another strike by your worthless Democrats... is it getting embarrassing yet? Probably not...

BTW, these sore losers can attempt to impeach Trump for any reason and it seems they are doing just that.

Perhaps Pelosi's own words back in 1998 will illustrate the hypocrisy or severe memory loss...
[youtube]
[/youtube]

I really hope these morons keep pushing this impeachment joke because it's going to bite them all right in the ass.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Sep 2019 07:27 #623 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Evidently, HA, you do not accept the words spoken in the Congress of the U.S. Don't know what else I can say.

WELL......it should be a historic exercise in the TRUTH and the rule of LAW......I don't see the R'S
getting a spine,even tho their INNER GUT is telling them ......insanity is NOT the way to rule....
from mypov......(thru PERSONAL experience) NO ONE will STAND UP AND SPEAK THE TRUTH.....they will let someone else take the fall and the flack.

27 Sep 2019 11:54 #624 by homeagain
www.cnn.com/interactive/2019/09/politics...complaint-annotated/

OH MY.......maybe there is a minority of R'S BEGINNING to get there is going to be blow back BEYOND WHAT THEY EXPECTED......sometimes you have to be hit with a brick to get
the message.....THIS is FUBARED.

27 Sep 2019 12:21 #625 by homeagain
www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/0...mo-taught-me/598939/

Hm-m-m, FLAKE says there are at least 35 R'S READY TO VOTE "I" FOR IMPEACH.

29 Sep 2019 07:55 #626 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: Evidently, HA, you do not accept the words spoken in the Congress of the U.S. Don't know what else I can say.

WELL......it should be a historic exercise in the TRUTH and the rule of LAW......I don't see the R'S
getting a spine,even tho their INNER GUT is telling them ......insanity is NOT the way to rule....
from mypov......(thru PERSONAL experience) NO ONE will STAND UP AND SPEAK THE TRUTH.....they will let someone else take the fall and the flack.

www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/201...-up-plan/3791214002/

Well now.......Oct. appears to be an action packed timeline......Nov. end will be noteworthy.

29 Sep 2019 09:33 #627 by Blazer Bob
I have a crystal ball too. Wait for it.
Attachments:

29 Sep 2019 10:23 #628 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: I have a crystal ball too. Wait for it.

GEE, is yours rose quartz or black.......have you cleansed it lately? where and how do you store
the orb? WAITING........:leavesfall:

30 Sep 2019 12:53 #629 by homeagain
www.salon.com/2019/09/29/here-we-are-but...ent-of-donald-trump/

WHAT a superb synopsis of the situation........STRAIGHT UP and s-o-o true..... I love this guy......:oregonwine:

30 Sep 2019 16:47 #630 by MountainRoadCrew
A separate thread was merged into this one for organization as it was the same topic.

Time to create page: 0.595 seconds