Global overview of TRUMPS TARIFFS and trends

28 May 2019 21:25 #51 by ramage
Excuse me. I simply stated that your citations make no mention of tariffs. Never said or insinuated that you are "blowing smoke".
I am encouraged by the citation of one of the richest Wall Street capitalists to support your position that the trade war could hurt the global economy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 May 2019 05:21 #52 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Rick,
I applaud your ability to decipher Homeagain's posts. Frankly, I am at a loss as to the point she is making. Is the economy tanking?, are we going to war? are the farmers going bankrupt?
Fortunately she came be comforted by the growth in the economy which can be directly correlated with the tax cut and the reduction in regulations, from which she is benefiting.

I call them as I see them.......the bolded infers just that.....blowing smoke

29 May 2019 13:44 #53 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: Homeagain,

I read both the NPR article and the CNBC article that you referenced. Trariffs are not mentioned in either.

www.cnbc.com/2019/05/28/jamie-dimon-warn...eter-investment.html

I have continued to express my concern......NOW DIMON is stating people could be caught off guard......gee Ramage.....tariffs are the topic......your insistence that I am blowing smoke is
somewhat shortsighted, of course jmo

www.cnbc.com/2019/05/29/dont-say-we-didn...-get-even-worse.html

Just in case you (collectively) think all is rosey.......here's a reality check....are you in semi conductors? Time to rethink your future.....Q2/3

31 May 2019 07:34 #54 by FredHayek
And now President Trump is promising a 5% tariff on Mexico until it stops illegal immigration across the US border. Will Mexico do anything to avoid the tariff? Will Mexican goods cost 5% more or will the producers lower prices?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

31 May 2019 08:53 #55 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: And now President Trump is promising a 5% tariff on Mexico until it stops illegal immigration across the US border. Will Mexico do anything to avoid the tariff? Will Mexican goods cost 5% more or will the producers lower prices?

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER.....

www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-...owing-up-in-his-face

Q2/3......explosion of the excrement.jmo

01 Jun 2019 11:08 #56 by homeagain
www.businessinsider.com/how-are-us-state...exico-tariffs-2019-5

MACRO view of Mexico and TARIFFMAN'S mistake......TEXAS is toasted.

03 Jun 2019 06:48 #57 by homeagain

03 Jun 2019 14:31 #58 by ramage
HAgain,
In that you post the same reference in two threads, you might want to ask the moderator to combine the threads. It is obvious that you consider them to be the same.

03 Jun 2019 17:52 #59 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: www.ccn.com/dow-futures-collapses-as-wal...ams-recession-alarms
Q

Arriving just as predicted......Q2/3 financial fubar

Wait, wait. I think I recall you moving the Q2/3 to Q3/4. Have you shifted it back?

09 Jun 2019 10:20 #60 by homeagain

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds