Wuhan Virus Update

04 Jan 2021 16:33 #331 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Wuhan Virus Update
In case you are having difficulty obtaining heartworm prophylactic medication (ivermectin) this may be the reason why.

nypost.com/2021/01/04/hair-lice-drug-may...55-9234759-720565352

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2021 07:24 #332 by ramage
Let's hear it for good old capitalism:

"There Is Zero Evidence" - Scientists Question Need For COVID 'Booster Shots' As Vaccine Makers Lock In Sales

BY TYLER DURDEN
FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2021 - 05:00 AM
Underlining the uncertainty surrounding SARS-CoV-2 and its many mutant offshoots (while offering a helpful reminder that Pfizer and Moderna are looking to maximize profits for their newest line of business) a group of scientists from around the world have banded together to push back against advanced marketing of COVID-19 booster shots and annual vaccines.

www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/there-zero-ev...ne-makers-lock-sales

14 May 2021 08:42 #333 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Wuhan Virus Update

ramage wrote: In case you are having difficulty obtaining heartworm prophylactic medication (ivermectin) this may be the reason why.

nypost.com/2021/01/04/hair-lice-drug-may...55-9234759-720565352

His findings, based on data from over 1,400 patients, were made public in a video posted to YouTube in which Hill discusses his results in a previously aired livestream. The research currently awaits peer review prior to publishing.

Findings make public in a video posted to YouTube? hahahaha

Articles reporting on an internal medicine doctor from Texas gaining national attention after revealing that he uses the antiparasitic medication ivermectin — which is commonly used to treat head lice — on his COVID-19 patients quote Thomas A. Russo, MD, professor of medicine and chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases. The articles cite Russo among doctors who advise against this treatment. “Throwing the kitchen sink at patients with medications and supplements is dangerous,” Russo said. “Serious adverse reactions could come from this."

medicine.buffalo.edu/news_and_events/in_...cation-12574-12.html

Let us know when the San Antonio doctor's research has been peer reviewed.

26 May 2021 06:35 #334 by ramage
Before Wayne points out that the source of this post is one that he has little confidence in please note that they are quoting CNN

The Biden administration pulled the plug on a Trump-era State Department investigation into whether COVID-19 originated from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, according to a Tuesday evening report by CNN.

The effort, led by then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, also sought to determine whether China's biological weapons program may have played a role in the pandemic. According to the report, it was met with internal opposition from officials who thought it was simply a politicized witch hunt to blame China for the virus.

www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-shut-d...id-19-origins-report

26 May 2021 08:13 #335 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Wuhan Virus Update
You beat me to in ramage. I'd like to know why Biden and the Democrats would want to shut down an investigation into this world wide pandemic that was most likely man made by our biggest enemy, but I think we all know that answer. For months we hear the continued outrage over the capital riot as if it was so much more dangerous and threatening to our country than Covid has been.

Too many scumbags have been getting rich off of China and are unwilling to investigate what happened, yet they want another Russia Investigation style commission to look at a bunch of unarmed idiots. Once again, Trump was right.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 May 2021 08:31 #336 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Wuhan Virus Update

ramage wrote: Let's hear it for good old capitalism:

"There Is Zero Evidence" - Scientists Question Need For COVID 'Booster Shots' As Vaccine Makers Lock In Sales

BY TYLER DURDEN
FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2021 - 05:00 AM
Underlining the uncertainty surrounding SARS-CoV-2 and its many mutant offshoots (while offering a helpful reminder that Pfizer and Moderna are looking to maximize profits for their newest line of business) a group of scientists from around the world have banded together to push back against advanced marketing of COVID-19 booster shots and annual vaccines.

www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/there-zero-ev...ne-makers-lock-sales

I saw one story a week ago about a former Covid-19 patient who still had built up antibodies six months later. I know this is anecdotal and quite likely everyone's antibodies don't work the same way, but this suggests we don't need mandatory booster shots. (Although I would be willing to get one.)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Jun 2021 07:39 #337 by ramage
From the CDC that many on this board love and trust.

sharylattkisson.com/2021/06/read-cdc-sen...rican-american-boys/

CDC senior scientist: 'We trashed data showing vaccine-autism link in African-American boys'
DATED: JUNE 19, 2021 BY SHARYL ATTKISSON

Here is the full statement by current CDC Senior Scientist on Vaccine-Autism questions: Dr. William Thompson. Stay tuned to this website for an update on the story, soon.

"I regret that my [CDC] coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the Journal of Pediatrics...."

At the September 5 meeting, we discussed in detail how to code race for both the sample and the birth certificate sample. At the bottom of table 7, it also shows that for the
nonbirth certificate sample, the adjusted race effect statistical significance was huge.

All the authors and I met and decided sometime between August and September 2002 not to report any race effects for the paper. Sometime soon after the meeting, where we decided to exclude reporting any race effects, the coauthors scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the study.

*Note that this article refers to vaccines prior to the Wuhan virus outbreak.

26 Jun 2021 06:51 #338 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Wuhan Virus Update
www.livescience.com/deleted-covid-19-gene-sequences-found.html

DELETED,recovered...still dubious data...but,WAY EARLIER emergence estimated.

26 Jun 2021 09:26 #339 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Wuhan Virus Update
The Delta Variant is spreading around the world right now and many nations who thought they had a handle on the disease are bringing back masks, including Israel. The Jewish state had one of the most successful vaccine programs in the world but this new, more contagious version has them concerned. Think America will start locking down again? Or will the country refuse to submit this time?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Jun 2021 11:55 #340 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Wuhan Virus Update
JMO....nope,I think the mask will be missing....people will want normal,now that there was a "pause".

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds