Wuhan Virus Update

19 Sep 2021 15:06 #391 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Wuhan Virus Update
I have stated,many times, the WHOLE of the government needs a REDO. As an Indy, I am not happy with Biden,but as an over view, he is the lesser of the two evils. I think we have been BEHIND the curve in almost
everything over the last 4 or 5 years...I don't think we TRULY every recovered from 9/11....WAY TOO
many mis steps/mishaps along the way....messes that just continue to compound. Some years r rust,some years r diamonds....EXCEPT years=DECADES.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2021 16:33 #392 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Wuhan Virus Update
I've heard this lesser of two evils a lot but when I ask what policies have worked out better for Americans (immigration, Energy, foreign policy, economy, etc) I never get a straight answer. Biden's idea of "creating jobs" is counting all the businesses that were shut down then allowed to reopen. What exactly as Biden done so far that has made our current lives better and our future lives more hopeful?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Sep 2021 09:46 #393 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Pfizer has just announced its vaccine is safe for children 5-11. Expect school districts to start offering vaccination clinics soon. Bright side? Hopefully they will be able to take off their masks a couple weeks after the shots.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Sep 2021 07:41 #394 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Attachments:

16 Oct 2021 12:14 #395 by ramage
Attachments:

16 Oct 2021 14:41 #396 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Wuhan Virus Update

ramage wrote:

Sadly this is very accurate.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Oct 2021 08:38 #397 by ramage
A mind more creative than mine came up with this.

Control
Opress
Victimze
Isolate
Divide

26 Oct 2021 18:12 #398 by ramage
What chutzpah!

The FDA panel has voted 17 to 0 to approve the Pfizer vaccine for 5 to 11-year-olds. One of the FDA Panelists, Dr. Ruben, outlined his support by saying “We’re never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That’s the way it goes.”

technofog.com 10/26/21

26 Oct 2021 18:59 #399 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Wuhan Virus Update

“We’re never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That’s the way it goes.”

Wow, I guess this is how science works now. Lets experiment on the children who already have near zero risk of death. Do any of you on the left not see a problem here?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Oct 2021 07:58 #400 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Wuhan Virus Update

Rick wrote: Good for you ramage. We all need to stand up against this authoritarian government, even when it may cost a short term loss of happiness or convenience. The more we lay down and take it, the more they will stick it to us until we are fully compliant. For those who think Trump acted like a king, you need to take a good honest look at what Biden is acting like… no comparison.

GEE, I guess we get the government we deserve because. NO ONE wants to be media "raped",set on
fire with rumors/innuendos/lies and have their personal lives/family ripped apart , just to be elected....who
would sign on for that?.....someone who has lived it for decades OR A SOCIOPATH/EGOCENTRIC
personality.

Time to create page: 0.634 seconds