Twitter Bans President Trump

14 Jan 2021 07:28 #11 by homeagain
CREDIBLE source for those quotes???? I am quite positive there are NONE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2021 08:40 #13 by Pony Soldier
By the way, I assumed that what you meant by credible sources was your left wing media conglomerate so that’s what I posted.

14 Jan 2021 09:57 #14 by Pony Soldier
<crickets>

14 Jan 2021 10:32 #15 by FredHayek
Remember the Chicago Seven? Leftists who planned a violent seizure of the 1968 Chicago Democratic Convention. They were charged with planning this in another state and were convicted. Jerry Rubin wanted to be convicted. He believed the Democrats had illegally appointed Hubert Humphrey instead of an antiwar candidate. Today these seven are lauded by the Left, Aaron Sorkin is even making a film about their attack on democracy.
:groundhog:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Jan 2021 11:16 #16 by homeagain
No, errands to run....I will post rebuttal when I can research EVER quote and see the context of the quote.

15 Jan 2021 05:51 #17 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote: No, errands to run....I will post rebuttal when I can research EVER quote and see the context of the quote.

Ahh, so you will get back to me on that. In the meantime...

Kamala Harris about rioter: "They're not going to stop, nor should they."

www.lawenforcementtoday.com/kamala-harri...and-they-should-not/

(Note: Harris also set up a bail fund to bail out rioters, some of whom turned out to be rapists and murderers.)

Ayanna Pressley: "There needs to be unrest in the streets.."

www.foxnews.com/media/ayanna-pressley-ca...g-americans-concerns

Mad Maxine: “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

time.com/5320865/maxine-waters-confront-...y-separation-policy/

Pelosi: "Our election was hijacked. There is not question." Tweet in 2017

www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pelosi-s...et-election-hijacked

Pelosi again calling for uprisings: "I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be, when people realize that this is a policy that they defend"

www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/...ild_separation.html# !

You want more?? Your side has been fomenting revolution for the last 12 years. I know full well that you can't come up with even a single quote that matches any of these because it down't exist. You (collectively) are the fascist movement in the US. You are moving to suppress free speech, control guns, take away religious freedom, rewrite election law unconstitutionally, remake the entire govenment, jail your political enemies, and only allow businesses approved by government to open. As I said before, now we know what happened in Germany.
Attachments:

15 Jan 2021 07:11 #18 by homeagain
I applaud your extensive effort in laying down a case...the TRUTH is many of your quotes are OVER
A DECADE old....(previous post)....we are in a CIVIL WAR presently.HOW it will historical end?As
I have said before, MANY TIMES,....watch what happens. BOTH SIDES of the equation are in error.

It is a question of WHO has less culpability? AGAIN... Confessions of an economic hitman, colors my
view of what is occurring....(and astrology)

15 Jan 2021 07:23 #19 by Pony Soldier
Please post, as requested, a single instance of Trump inciting violence. Your arguments are weak that both sides are at fault if you can’t post a single instance.

15 Jan 2021 07:52 #20 by homeagain
OH PLEASE.....there is a VISUAL RECORD OF HIS SPEECH (most recently)....subliminal suggesting AND
NOT SO SUBTLETY stating....go make this right...OVERTURN THE VOTE BY SHOWING UP IN MASS U.
CAN NOT BE THAT OBLIVIOUS.. THEN there was a "casing the Capitol " so that the plan could be executed efficiently.....it is beyond belief that the evidence is being discarded like a used BURGER KING BAG.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds