Twitter Bans President Trump

18 Jan 2021 07:28 #41 by homeagain
As I stated before...REVIEW the posts....I have linked the list of accomplishments of TRUMP....it is mixed
in it's content.....like most POTUS.....SOME TO DO'S DONE,SOME PARTIAL, SOME SIMPLE
FAILED. The most egregious failure is what he will be left with....LYING ABOUT THE PANDEMIC AND
FAILING TO AT LEAST ASSIST.....instead he left the states hanging in the wind and simply ignored the
extreme measures it would take to get on top of this ( let alone AHEAD OF IT).....YES, he threw some
$$$ at the research dept for the vaccine...THEN he went MIA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2021 07:42 #42 by Pony Soldier
Excuse me? I was asking about the quotes from all of the democrat leaders that could be interpreted as encouraging political violence. What are you talking about?

18 Jan 2021 08:01 #43 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote:

homeagain wrote: No, errands to run....I will post rebuttal when I can research EVER quote and see the context of the quote.

This was several days ago. No rebuttal? Or was your rebuttal that you won't debate this because you are wrong?

I do not know which topic U pulled the above from....I. believed that is was what TRUMP has accomplished.

18 Jan 2021 08:09 #44 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote:
Just to clarify a point.....I do NOT participate in any soc. media (other than here)....I do NOT own a cell
phone/latest I phone,tablet,etc. what I DO believe in is a RESPONSIBLE PLATFORM that will NOT
entertain hate
/anarchy/vitriol platforms and encourage irresponsible actions in the name of free speech.
WORDS ARE THINGS AND U COLLECTIVELY HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO UTILIZE WORDS IN A
JUDICIOUS WAY......THAT requires deep thought and reflection. To vomit up vitriol verbiage and hide
behind free speech is cowardly
. JMO

Would it surprise you to know that I see many of your posts here as a daily dose of vomiting up vitriol, 2 minute hates and encouraging irresponsible actions.
That is what happens when you dehumanize and demonize everyone who disagrees with you.

NO it would not surprise me....THAT is how divided this nation is. The solution is a THIRD PARTY and
an understanding that the paradigm has to change....R U PART OF THE PROBLEM OR WILL
U BE PART OF THE SOLUTION.

This will never work because Americans disagree on what the solution is. Senator Sanders thinks $15 an hour will help out Americans. People with economic majors don't. President Biden thinks paying off the college debt of some Americans will help the nation. Others think it just rewards the privileged who are smart enough to get into college and earn already more than most Americans.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Jan 2021 08:10 #45 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote:

homeagain wrote: No, errands to run....I will post rebuttal when I can research EVER quote and see the context of the quote.

This was several days ago. No rebuttal? Or was your rebuttal that you won't debate this because you are wrong?

I do not know which topic U pulled the above from....I. believed that is was what TRUMP has accomplished.

And you admonished me to read the thread?? Page two, about halfway down in this topic...

18 Jan 2021 08:16 #46 by homeagain
OMG.....the quotes are from 10 to 12 years old...ANCIENT HISTORY....WE ARE DEBATING THE PRESENT
P.O.S.....is THAT all U got???

18 Jan 2021 08:19 #47 by Pony Soldier
They are quotes from a sitting president, and also from Kamala Harris in June - hardly a decade old. Try again please.

18 Jan 2021 08:24 #48 by homeagain
THEN U re-post those specific quotes,because I did NOT see them....

18 Jan 2021 08:52 #49 by Pony Soldier
Gah! You're ridiculous! You were the one who claimed they were fake. I proved otherwise and you can't stand it that you were wrong. Just admit that democrats are more inflammatory in their speech than republicans, and I will drop it.

18 Jan 2021 09:08 - 18 Jan 2021 09:08 #50 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: THEN U re-post those specific quotes,because I did NOT see them....

NOT DOIN' THE DANCE WITH U....REPOST THE QUOTES IN QUESTION OR CLOSE THE TOPIC.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds