Twitter Bans President Trump

15 Jan 2021 08:29 #21 by homeagain
www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/15...n-trump-kill-pardon/

HERE is the final evidence...I will NOT debate this travesty....followers of TRUMP AND Q are unstable,a HUGE disaster just 'DYING' TO BE BORN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jan 2021 09:00 #22 by Pony Soldier
Hahaha! Got it. You will not debate because the Washington Post tells you. That “shaman” was a crisis actor. He’s been pictured at multiple events very few of which have anything to do with Trump - most having to to with climate change (obviously every Trump supporter marched at climate rallies). You’ve been duped. I just hope that my suspicions are wrong about the 20th. The FBI is laying out groundwork for “uprisings” at state capitals and saying there are security concerns. My thought is that they may try to take Biden out then blame MAGA because it would make it so much easier for them to cement that boot on our neck.

My plans are progressing well to get the heck out of this country. I would feel sorry for those of you who I’ll leave behind, but most of you deserve what you asked for.

15 Jan 2021 09:08 #23 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/15...n-trump-kill-pardon/

HERE is the final evidence...I will NOT debate this travesty....followers of TRUMP AND Q are unstable,a HUGE disaster just 'DYING' TO BE BORN

There was literally no chance of the results of the election being overturned, even if they had kidnapped Pence and Pelosi. The media is overreacting to this political rally so they have a reason to impeach President Trump again.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Jan 2021 09:13 #24 by Pony Soldier
It has very little to do with impeaching Trump. It has everything to do with quashing any dissent. They are deplatforming, taking away banking, insurance and many other necessary services from anyone who dares to express support for Trump. Have any of you actually read history at all? Stalin anyone????

15 Jan 2021 11:03 - 15 Jan 2021 13:15 #25 by homeagain
www.npr.org/sections/insurrection-at-the...te-elected-officials

JACOB CHANSLEY.....QSHAMAN....what a piece of work...is THIS the best Q can do? IF U R a follower
of this "shaman"....sanity is somewhat questionable.

I am familiar with "cults'....one of my relatives was enticed by Rev. Moon .....he was adroit at extracting $$$$
land and high value items from his followers. WHAT has Jacob done? I guess his HIGH VALUE target
was PENCE or another gov. official.....OOPS he fu**ed up.

15 Jan 2021 11:07 #26 by homeagain
IF a company does NOT align with my values....OR does not listen to my concerns when expressed and
ACTS to make it right...then I take my business...$$$$ elsewhere. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. THAT is
called company integrity,making the customer satisfied. WHAT is your point....????

15 Jan 2021 11:27 #27 by Pony Soldier
Wait a minute. Are you saying you’re ok with a company discriminating against people based on political affiliation? You’re ok with someone being blacklisted from being able to purchase insurance or bank because of political affiliation? That’s sick and un-American! Fascism is here folks. Enjoy the bed you’ve made.

15 Jan 2021 12:26 - 15 Jan 2021 13:16 #28 by homeagain
I'm ecstatic that corp America is FINALLY finding integrity and a willingness to sacrifice the all mighty dollar for doing the right thing....what U do not understand is the Gen Y and X up and coming employees see the
NEED for aligning their values with companies that will do forward thinking about the world we live in and
get behind causes that benefit ALL.....like holding CEO'S accountable for their company policies....THEY
have to live in this fu**ed up environment...I don't have that much time left on this plane....they have MANY
years left and they are gravely concerned.

15 Jan 2021 13:25 #29 by Pony Soldier
That view is consistent with 1920’s Germany.

15 Jan 2021 13:41 #30 by ScienceChic

Pony Soldier wrote: Hahaha! Got it. You will not debate because the Washington Post tells you. That “shaman” was a crisis actor. He’s been pictured at multiple events very few of which have anything to do with Trump - most having to to with climate change (obviously every Trump supporter marched at climate rallies). You’ve been duped. I just hope that my suspicions are wrong about the 20th. The FBI is laying out groundwork for “uprisings” at state capitals and saying there are security concerns. My thought is that they may try to take Biden out then blame MAGA because it would make it so much easier for them to cement that boot on our neck.

My plans are progressing well to get the heck out of this country. I would feel sorry for those of you who I’ll leave behind, but most of you deserve what you asked for.

Chansley, the man known as the QAnon Shaman, was a regular fixture at Trump rallies, definitely is a Trump supporter, and has already asked Trump for a pardon. Interview with BrieAnna J. Frank last year.

Rioters wanted to ‘capture and assassinate’ lawmakers, prosecutors say. A note left by the ‘QAnon Shaman’ is evidence.
By Teo Armus, Washington Post | Jan. 15, 2021 at 4:53 a.m. MST

As federal law enforcement officers sift through evidence tied to the attack on the U.S. Capitol, they have tried to determine what compelled rioters to force their way into the building. Namely, did any of them plan to kill or capture lawmakers or their staffers?

Officials now say they have found clues to that question from one of the mob’s most distinctive figures: Jacob Anthony Chansley, the shirtless, tattooed man often referred to as “QAnon Shaman,” who stood out in a headdress made of coyote skin and buffalo horns.

In a court filing late on Thursday, federal prosecutors in Phoenix wrote that “strong evidence, including Chansley’s own words and actions at the Capitol, supports that the intent of the Capitol rioters was to capture and assassinate elected officials in the United States government.”

Chansley, who called the FBI himself to acknowledge that he was in the riot, told investigators that “he came as a part of a group effort, with other ‘patriots’ from Arizona, at the request of the President that all ‘patriots’ come to D.C. on January 6, 2021.”

A fixture at far-right events in Arizona for the past two years, he has often professed his support for Trump and QAnon, the baseless online conspiracy theory.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds