Twitter Bans President Trump

18 Jan 2021 09:22 #51 by Pony Soldier
Hahaha you’re a riot! I love it when people refuse to admit they are wrong even after being proven wrong. It isn’t a good look BTW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2021 10:45 #52 by Pony Soldier
Ok, moving on. Here’s a nice montage of actual hate speech going so far as to attempt to incite assassination of Trump.

grabien.com/getmedia.php?id=1148913&key=...575a60b375fa23ba7b75

I am pretty sure that the people who need to see this will refuse to watch it because it will challenge your belief that Trump was the oppressive and hateful guy over the last 4 years.

18 Jan 2021 12:15 #53 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: Hahaha you’re a riot! I love it when people refuse to admit they are wrong even after being proven wrong. It isn’t a good look BTW

How incredibly ironic.

20 Jan 2021 11:32 #55 by FredHayek
Since Kamala Harris supported rioters and arsonists, shouldn't her Twitter account be locked down too?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Jan 2021 13:11 #56 by hillfarmer
I understand it does not fit your world view, but Harris supported the peaceful protesters, not the anarchists and far right wingnuts who caused the summer riots after the peaceful protesters left. The social media giants who shut down Trump's access realize the difference between that and sedition.

20 Jan 2021 13:47 #57 by Pony Soldier
Then why did she raise bail for the rioters and looters? Peaceful protesters weren’t arrested. Care to try again?

20 Jan 2021 14:25 #58 by FredHayek

hillfarmer wrote: I understand it does not fit your world view, but Harris supported the peaceful protesters, not the anarchists and far right wingnuts who caused the summer riots after the peaceful protesters left. The social media giants who shut down Trump's access realize the difference between that and sedition.

Oh please, you can't really believe the looters and arsonists were KKK? See everyone, the Left does have their wacky conspiracy theories too! Just like when they believed President Trump would get us involved in a bunch of wars, or that he would nuke countries that didn't do what he wanted.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds