UKRAINE - WELL, THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG

15 Aug 2023 13:52 - 15 Aug 2023 13:53 #71 by ramage
Here is Zelensky waiting for his check? Will it be $13 billion or $30 billion?

Not to worry, The displaced citizens of Hawaii are going to get $700 each per the largesse of Slo Joe.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Aug 2023 02:46 #72 by FredHayek
Ukraine has received $900 from every American. Meanwhile America has record debt and homelessness.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Aug 2023 16:29 - 16 Aug 2023 16:31 #73 by ramage
In excess of $113 billion, much of which has gone to enriching the MIC (military industrial complex), the only cost 300-500,000 Ukrainian soldiers and countless civilians. Not a bad ROI (return on investment) for Raytheon, et. al.
But, every family group in Maui will get $700. I stated, in a previous post, $700 per person, not the case sorry for the error.
On another note:
I highly recommend Tucker Carlson's interview with RFK, JR. He does not interrupt and one can form an opinion of the candidate.
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/robert-...-carlson-ive-talked/

05 Sep 2023 18:08 #74 by ramage
The United States is faced with a conundrum. Ukraine has requested that its' Western allies send back Ukrainians (men, as of this writing ) to send back Ukraine refugees so that they can be conscripted into the UAF.
We welcomed them as refugees are we now going to round them up as Poland is doing (the Poles have a great deal of historical experience in rounding up undesirables) or do we continue to send Ukraine money while denying them their citizens?

05 Sep 2023 19:23 #75 by ramage
Pictures of potential Ukraine recruits.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds