adoption....an accurate account,IN A FOUR PART SERIES.

21 Nov 2022 12:43 #41 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: My point is about bodily autonomy. Do we have control over our own bodies or not? In several states in our country, women do not have control over their bodies. The state does.

They can always change that. Direct democracy, like what happened in a Red State like Kansas a few months ago.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2022 12:59 #42 by koobookie
As long as conservatives have a majority in state governments, it will not change. Women will not have autonomy over their bodies in those states.

21 Nov 2022 13:00 #43 by ramage
Simple question:
Do you believe that a pregnant woman has a human being within her gravid uterus?

21 Nov 2022 14:16 #44 by koobookie
Man Brings Adoption Papers to Anti-Abortion Rally and It’s Too Perfect
wehavekids.com/news/adoption-papers-abortion-rally

Simple question - how many kids have you adopted?

21 Nov 2022 16:23 #45 by ramage
None.

Now your answer.

21 Nov 2022 17:12 #46 by homeagain

ramage wrote: None.

Now your answer.

THAT puts u in the pool of all talk and no action..as JoLo expounds ......GET LOUD (translation.....make things happen, make noise,don't let them dictate THEIR agenda).....so-o-o when u KNOW THE ABYSMAL
ADOPTION SITUATION...WHAT R U WILLING TO DO TO alleviate a unacceptable,inexcusable flaw in the system.??? U r a retired physician,I am sure u made some excellent financial decisions,do u DONATE to any cause that attempts to correct the problem, do u attempt to show your grand children that all r not as fortunate and that they have a "good" life, and with that "good" life comes a awesome responsibility to share their good fortunate? A"big brother or Big sister is an EXCELLENT way to do that...
A "grandfather" is another way to contribute to a child's lack of a caring adult model.

Let me answer the question BEFORE it is asked....YES i DONATE,YES I just made u (collectively) AWARE of an inexcusable sad saga.....GET LOUD and do something.

21 Nov 2022 17:16 #47 by homeagain

koobookie wrote: Man Brings Adoption Papers to Anti-Abortion Rally and It’s Too Perfect
https://wehavekids.com/news/adoption-papers-abortion-rally

Simple question - how many kids have you adopted?

THIS IS A GET LOUD MOMENT..TAKE THAT IN AND SIT WITH IT FOR AWHILE...then do something equally
as "loud".

21 Nov 2022 19:06 #48 by ramage
Why is it that the ladies have difficulty in answering a simple question:
Do you believe that a pregnant woman has a human being within her gravid uterus?

21 Nov 2022 21:04 #49 by Rick
But human life will be more protected in those same states.

Also, you can’t fear losing a “democracy” while at the same time wanting to exclude the people from answering their own morality questions. How could nine biased judges make that decision and be considered the will of the people? We never even get to vote for those judges yet somehow they get to decide questions of morality for all of us?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Nov 2022 07:36 #50 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Simple question:

I answered your question in the abortion thread at the TOP of the page.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds