adoption....an accurate account,IN A FOUR PART SERIES.

22 Nov 2022 09:21 #51 by koobookie
So, Ramage, if a woman gets pregnant, either accidentally or against her will, you will force her to birth a child, regardless of her wishes, financial situation, or station in life. . And you won't adopt that child after it is birthed. It's somebody else's problem, and you won't help, but you will dictate how they should live their life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2022 09:24 #52 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: So, Ramage, if a woman gets pregnant, either accidentally or against her will, you will force her to birth a child, regardless of her wishes, financial situation, or station in life. . And you won't adopt that child after it is birthed. It's somebody else's problem, and you won't help, but you will dictate how they should live their life.

LOL, you like to put a lot of words in people's mouths, don't you!
Better to kill that kid! Right?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Nov 2022 09:25 #53 by koobookie
What words did I put in your mouth, Fred?

22 Nov 2022 09:30 #54 by FredHayek
You said I thought final trimester abortions were common and I never said that. I said final trimester abortions are so uncommon that the Left should give up on that to pass a national abortion bill for all 50 states.
And 60 percent of Americans think final trimester abortions should be illegal. It is only radical leftists like you who are advocating for partial birth abortions.

22 Nov 2022 09:32 #55 by ramage
Is it your position that only those who have adopted children can comment on abortion?

22 Nov 2022 10:18 #56 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: You said I thought final trimester abortions were common and I never said that. I said final trimester abortions are so uncommon that the Left should give up on that to pass a national abortion bill for all 50 states.
And 60 percent of Americans think final trimester abortions should be illegal. It is only radical leftists like you who are advocating for partial birth abortions.

The number of times that you bring up late term abortions made me think that you did consider them common. Otherwise, why would you continually bring it into a conversation?

Late term abortions should be rare - and they are - and be used for protecting the health of a mother. That's pretty much the way they are implemented now.

And now you're putting words in my mouth, classifying me as a "radical leftist." What exactly do you think a partial birth abortion is, Fred? Do you think a woman, in her 39th week, thinks "I want to get rid of this thing inside me?" Do you think it's an elective procedure, or is it used to protect the life of the mother?

22 Nov 2022 10:19 #57 by koobookie

ramage wrote: Is it your position that only those who have adopted children can comment on abortion?

No. I just find it hypocritical that someone who is so adamantly "pro-life" would not invest themselves in their position and adopt a child.

22 Nov 2022 11:27 #58 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

ramage wrote: Is it your position that only those who have adopted children can comment on abortion?

No. I just find it hypocritical that someone who is so adamantly "pro-life" would not invest themselves in their position and adopt a child.

That makes no sense at all. You can still be against late term abortions and still not think you would be a good parent. These are mutually exclusive.

22 Nov 2022 12:33 #59 by koobookie
First, I didn't say "late term abortion." Ramage is against all abortions.

Second, it is very much hypocritical to tell others what to do with their bodies without being part of the solution. If you are going to tell me that I must be forced to carry a pregnancy to term, but then do nothing after that to help me, like adopting my baby, then you are a hypocrite.

22 Nov 2022 13:03 #60 by ramage
"Ramage is against all abortions."

Please provide a post in which I took that position. Throw a lot of mud when you are flailing, however,
this mud will not stick.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds