BIMBO BOEBART .....best in show, (HOW NOT TO ACT)

17 Sep 2023 18:31 #11 by homeagain

ramage wrote: This apology:
“The past few days have been difficult and humbling, and I’m truly sorry for the unwanted attention my Sunday evening in Denver has brought to the community,” Boebert’s statement said. “While none of my actions or words as a private citizen that night were intended to be malicious or meant to cause harm, the reality is they did and I regret that.”

Her political handlers did an excellent job composing regret. The handlers suggested she tone down the pistol packing platform and come more in line with a moderate/less abrasive attitude. THEY r trying to correct her AUTHENTIC SELF......which is coming across as a Palin wanta be. (and we all know the TV reality show/self promoting/attention seeking actor she was) so to answer your question....was it a heart felt,sincere statement,ah NO. IT WAS POLITICAL COVER.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2023 08:43 #12 by ramage
Please tell us the names of her "political handlers".

18 Sep 2023 12:21 #13 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Please tell us the names of her "political handlers".

Staff

Chief of Staff Jeff Small.
Scheduler McKenna Hamilton.
Legislative Director Tabitha Rosenthal.
Press Secretary Joey Hungerford.
Environment Issues Tabitha Rosenthal.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO-03)

I believe that would follow under press secty.(just a guess)

18 Sep 2023 16:48 #14 by ramage
Is your opinion that the legislative staff directs the elected representative that they work for? The individuals you listed are all paid members of Rep. Bobert's staff. All is public record. How did you discern that they are her "political handlers"?

18 Sep 2023 17:23 #15 by FredHayek

While others are worried about a little PDA, I want to remind you of a married Ted Kennedy walking away while his GF drowned.
Democrat voters didn't care about his crime, they kept reelecting the man until he died.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

18 Sep 2023 18:13 #16 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Is your opinion that the legislative staff directs the elected representative that they work for? The individuals you listed are all paid members of Rep. Bobert's staff. All is public record. How did you discern that they are her "political handlers"?

[/b]

OH PLEASE,u r not that naive.....press secretary's MAJOR job is to handle the press,the storyline and massage the facts to mask shit that went down....TRUE of every political pundit.

18 Sep 2023 18:21 #17 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

While others are worried about a little PDA, I want to remind you of a married Ted Kennedy walking away while his GF drowned.
Democrat voters didn't care about his crime, they kept reelecting the man until he died.

AGAIN, this was NOT about PDA...it was about selfish,immature behavior in an inappropriate situation.
As for Ted.....it was unforgivable and ugly. BUT,when u come from a Privileged position within a patriarchal family that has mob connections and mega money....morals r NOT mandatory.

19 Sep 2023 08:16 #18 by koobookie
Amazing. I come back here to read a few posts and find these responses? How difficult is it to agree that Boebert acting inappropriately and hypocritically? How hard is it to say that she was wrong and is a childish, immature human that should have known better?

Instead, I read deflections to Hunter Biden and Ted Kennedy.

We all know that she is only apologizing because she was caught. We all know that her staff wrote that apology, and urged her to issue it, because Boebert now has to backpedal in order to not lose any more votes.

Can you just denounce her disgusting behavior without deflecting to "yeah, well Hunter...."

19 Sep 2023 08:52 #19 by FredHayek
But have men dressed in lingerie twerking in front of 1st graders is OK?
One was in the dark between two consenting adults. The other? Forcing young schoolchildren to watch.

Meanwhile the Epstein list is still being held private. Because politicians of both parties were doing much worse than a crotch grab.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Sep 2023 10:47 #20 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: But have men dressed in lingerie twerking in front of 1st graders is OK?
One was in the dark between two consenting adults. The other? Forcing young schoolchildren to watch.

Meanwhile the Epstein list is still being held private. Because politicians of both parties were doing much worse than a crotch grab.

So no denouncement of her disgusting behavior - crotch grabbing, groping, vaping, videotaping, rudeness, argumentative behavior? Really, Fred? You have to immediately resort to "what about...." and "other things are sooo much worse" and "it was a private moment in a public place."

Would you react the same way if it were one of your children performing the same activities as Boebert?

I am so disappointed in your response.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds