BIMBO BOEBART .....best in show, (HOW NOT TO ACT)

19 Sep 2023 11:12 #21 by ramage
"We all know that she is only apologizing because she was caught. We all know that her staff wrote that apology, and urged her to issue it, because Boebert now has to backpedal in order to not lose any more votes."

I'm sorry but I do not have your mind reading ability. Speak for yourself.

Of greater concern is that the DCPA (Denver Center for the Performing Arts) is video taping the audience without having the consent of members of the audience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2023 11:19 #22 by koobookie

ramage wrote: "We all know that she is only apologizing because she was caught. We all know that her staff wrote that apology, and urged her to issue it, because Boebert now has to backpedal in order to not lose any more votes."

I'm sorry but I do not have your mind reading ability. Speak for yourself.

Her first response to the situation was to deny she was vaping, to deny she was videotaping, to deny that she was rude and inconsiderate. Then, when the video was released, she back pedaled and issued an apology. That pretty much describes someone who was apologizing only because she got caught.

You don't have to be a mind reader to understand that.

ramage wrote: Of greater concern is that the DCPA (Denver Center for the Performing Arts) is video taping the audience without having the consent of members of the audience.

The DCPA doesn't need audience consent to record the audience. It's a private institution.

Come on, guys. Do you approve or disapprove of Boebert's behavior, or are you going to continue to deflect and defend her? It's a simple question.

19 Sep 2023 14:32 - 19 Sep 2023 15:11 #23 by FredHayek
You are making a tempest out of a teapot. It was a minor deal, and all politicians lie, especially senile, old Joe Biden who no longer can discern the facts of his own life.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Sep 2023 15:27 #24 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: You are making a tempest out of a teapot. It was a minor deal, and all politicians lie, especially senile, old Joe Biden who no longer can discern the facts of his own life.

Once again deflecting away from Boebert.

I take it from your non-answer that you approve of her behavior. I have not yet read of one - ONE - Republican denouncing her behavior, so I guess, apparently like you Fred, they all think it's completely acceptable to behave just as she did.

19 Sep 2023 15:30 - 19 Sep 2023 15:31 #25 by ramage
First, DCPA is not a private institution. It is owned by the city and county of Denver. You miss the point in your rush to condemn Rep. Boebert that I made. Once again the DCPA is surveilling its audience without notifying the patrons. Because it is a governmental entity the videos were gotten through the threat of a FOIA request. Evidently the Denver Post knew of this practice of surveilling the audience.

Second, I have not defended Rep Boebert's actions, it not the way that I have acted while at the DCPA.
Other than the vaping and taking videos,(both of which were not available in my day) what used to be called "making out" was and is commonplace. Sorry that you did not partake.

20 Sep 2023 09:40 #26 by FredHayek
Exactly! Who hasn't committed PDA in a public theater?

I guess only "K". Probably never smuggled in beer and snacks either. Or a flask. That the press is even wasting time on this story shows their hatred of Republicans.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Sep 2023 13:38 #27 by koobookie
So neither of you have any issues with Boebert's behavior, because it was just "making out."

You do realize that she is 36 years of age, still married (although going through a divorce) and acted in this manner. What a wonderful example she sets for our children.

She was also videotaping the play, which I guess makes it okay for you since that wasn't an option for you when you were of "making out" age.

She was also vaping, which again, you apparently have no problem with that, since it wasn't available when you were young.

She was singing along to the songs, waving her arms in the air, generally making a nuisance of herself.

Oh, and then there was the fondling and groping, but you're okay with that because it's just young kids "making out."

It just goes to show the hypocrisy of Republicans that they will dismiss her inappropriate behavior, apparently because she has an R after her name. If this was Hunter Biden that behaved in this manner - do I even need to finish that sentence?

Boebert represents Colorado. Her behavior is a reflection on our state and the voters that sent her to represent her district. How disappointing.

20 Sep 2023 15:11 - 20 Sep 2023 15:11 #28 by ramage
Kooboookie,
Why is it that you project my posts and those of Fred Hayek to be that of Republicans? Fred has stated that he is a Libertarian and I have never divulged my political affiliation.
Evidently you reading comprehension is subpar. I stated, very clearly that Ms. Bobert's actions were not the way that I would have acted. Fentanyl usage was not in existence in my youth, but according to your reasoning I'm okay with it.
I appreciate your "concern" for both your children and my children. My children and grandchildren understand when the MSM does a hit piece. Answer this, was it incumbent on the MSM to put this video/pictures on the local news during the evening hour when children are likely to be watching? What purpose did that serve?
Finally, " If this was Hunter Biden that behaved in this manner - do I even need to finish that sentence?"
Yes, you do. I look forward to your defense of Hunter Biden.

20 Sep 2023 17:57 #29 by homeagain
ASK Boebart where she stands on shutdown....then u will know just how well equipped she is (or not). to handle her job in an efficient way and work across the aisle to prevent another BIG BLOW UP.

20 Sep 2023 18:35 #30 by ramage
"
"ASK Boebart where she stands on shutdown....then u will know just how well equipped she is (or not). to handle her job in an efficient way and work across the aisle to prevent another BIG BLOW UP."

Shutdown? By this do you mean voting against passing a continuing resolution for funding the government, which will increase the deficit?
If so, in the event she would vote agains increasing the deficit or for increasing the deficit, this will be an indication of how she handles her job?
Please tell me which,( for or against increasing the deficit) is in your opinion, indicates that she is able to handle her job,

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds