BIMBO BOEBART .....best in show, (HOW NOT TO ACT)

21 Sep 2023 07:18 #31 by homeagain
www.cpr.org/2023/09/14/government-shutdo...gressional-response/

Still, even that could be a challenge for McCarthy. On Tuesday, members of the far-right House Freedom Caucus, including Western Slope Rep. Lauren Boebert, said they would not support a CR to fund the government past September 30, unless it also includes changes to policy related to border enforcement and ending “woke” policies at the Pentagon and Department of Justice.

“I am not coming up here to just be a wallflower and sit by and do things as usual,” Boebert said. Still, those are Republican priorities that have passed on a largely partisan basis in the House and would not be able to survive the Democratic-controlled Senate.

SHE IS NOT A WALL FLOWER....well, her most recent behavior can verify that.....we r going inrto a shutdown because the far right finds THAT to be the solution....GET IN, BUCKLE UP AND HOLD ON TIGHT,,,,(Trump tried this and toasted the citizens lives)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2023 12:12 #32 by koobookie
My point, gentlemen, is that not one Republican (or conservative) has come forward to denounce her behavior, at least one that I have seen. That includes conservative politicians in public service and conservatives on this board. It's been deflection after deflection.

The conservative parties, whether Republican or Libertarian, are all about personal responsibility and morality, yet this one politician - Boebert - has been so thoroughly hypocritical. She says one thing and then does the exact opposite. Yet no person on the right, as far as I can tell, has stood up and denounced her behavior.

That's my point.

21 Sep 2023 12:51 #33 by ramage
HA asked: "ASK Boebart where she stands on shutdown....then u will know just how well equipped she is (or not). to handle her job in an efficient way and work across the aisle to prevent another BIG BLOW UP."

To my disappointment Rep Boebert voted in favor of the CR. In your opinion as you stated above, she is well equipped to handle her job.

KOO:
You again paint with a broad brush in labelling "all" Republicans and Libertarians with your perspective, without having any knowledge of their opinions. Perhaps you should use the term racistsexisttransphobicnazis, I believe that this would be a better fit in your lexicon.

21 Sep 2023 13:15 #34 by koobookie
Perhaps you can point out a conservative that has denounced her behavior? If you can, I will stand corrected. I haven't been able to find one.

21 Sep 2023 13:40 #35 by homeagain

ramage wrote: HA asked: "ASK Boebart where she stands on shutdown....then u will know just how well equipped she is (or not). to handle her job in an efficient way and work across the aisle to prevent another BIG BLOW UP."

To my disappointment Rep Boebert voted in favor of the CR. In your opinion as you stated above, she is well equipped to handle her job.

KOO:
You again paint with a broad brush in labelling "all" Republicans and Libertarians with your perspective, without having any knowledge of their opinions. Perhaps you should use the term racistsexisttransphobicnazis, I believe that this would be a better fit in your lexicon.

REREAD THE ARTICLE,THE BOLDED PART STATES SHE WOULD NOT SUPPORT CR.......what source states she WOULD?????

21 Sep 2023 13:41 #36 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.cpr.org/2023/09/14/government-shutdo...gressional-response/

Still, even that could be a challenge for McCarthy. On Tuesday, members of the far-right House Freedom Caucus, including Western Slope Rep. Lauren Boebert, said they would not support a CR to fund the government past September 30, unless it also includes changes to policy related to border enforcement and ending “woke” policies at the Pentagon and Department of Justice.

“I am not coming up here to just be a wallflower and sit by and do things as usual,” Boebert said. Still, those are Republican priorities that have passed on a largely partisan basis in the House and would not be able to survive the Democratic-controlled Senate.

SHE IS NOT A WALL FLOWER....well, her most recent behavior can verify that.....we r going inrto a shutdown because the far right finds THAT to be the solution....GET IN, BUCKLE UP AND HOLD ON TIGHT,,,,(Trump tried this and toasted the citizens lives)

21 Sep 2023 16:19 #37 by ramage
"
REREAD THE ARTICLE,THE BOLDED PART STATES SHE WOULD NOT SUPPORT CR.......what source states she WOULD?????

Rep. Boebert voted for the CR, to my chagrin. My source: the recorded vote in the House of Representatives. If I desired to comment on the referenced article from CPR I would have sent my comment to them. I am commenting on your words. Now that we have dispensed of that, I would like to know whether in your opinion, Rep Boebert is now well equipped to handle her job?

Koo: I am a conservative and I object to her behavior.

22 Sep 2023 07:55 #38 by homeagain

ramage wrote: "

Rep. Boebert voted for the CR, to my chagrin. My source: the recorded vote in the House of Representatives. If I desired to comment on the referenced article from CPR I would have sent my comment to them. I am commenting on your words. Now that we have dispensed of that, I would like to know whether in your opinion, Rep Boebert is now well equipped to handle her job?

Koo: I am a conservative and I object to her behavior.

WELL, let's look in retrospect......in the past,PALIN was the popular choice and everyone believed,(AT FIRST) she was the right person,at the right time to shake things up. INSTEAD,it was revealed that the choice was an egregious error. She became a comical character in the political arena. MY assessment of BIMBO BOEBART is she is ILL EQUIPPED for the position and is faking it,to the best of her ability(which is negligible).......WHEN THEY FIRST SHOW U WHO THEY R, BELIEVE THEM......bleached blonde babe
"packing" is her AUTHENTIC SELF.

22 Sep 2023 12:28 #39 by FredHayek
Engaging in "slut shaming"? Like when Hillary Clinton went after her husband's numerous flings?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Sep 2023 12:31 #40 by FredHayek
Wonder how different the media would tell the story if it was AOC groping her date in NYC?
"Leave her personal life out of it!"
"Surely there is something more newsworthy than a little PDA".

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds