BIMBO BOEBART .....best in show, (HOW NOT TO ACT)

16 Sep 2023 07:45 #1 by homeagain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Sep 2023 15:07 #2 by FredHayek
Have to watch where you put your hands now when there are cameras everywhere!
But really, slut shaming a fellow woman?
Did you ever have a handsy date in a movie theater? I know I sure did.
Is this worse than a drug addict lying to buy a gun?

Or a Democrat House candidate in Virginia who has a sex site online where she performs sex acts for "tips"?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Sep 2023 15:44 #3 by FredHayek

NY Post
Was this a set-up? Boebert's date is a Democrat bar owner who hosts LGBT and drag nights. Might even have conspired with Denver theater people to make sure their "crimes" were recorded and given to media.

Attachments:

16 Sep 2023 21:12 #4 by FredHayek

Media bias and Biden coverups.

Attachments:

17 Sep 2023 07:21 #5 by homeagain
coloradosun.com/2023/09/17/lauren-boeber...s/?mc_cid=f00491301c

U CAN'T UNDO THE VISUAL......THERE R TOO MANY PHONE CAMERAS. THIS IS MY REPRESENTATIVE HERE ON THE WESTERN SLOPE......I hope she is led to slaughter in the next voting cycle

17 Sep 2023 09:46 #6 by ramage
"U CAN'T UNDO THE VISUAL....."

The NY Post has posited that Rep. Bobert pictures were heavily publicized by the MSM to draw attention from the democratic candidate for the VA house of delegates, Suzanna Gibson. Ms. Gibson published, on line, videos of herself doing multiple different sex acts and soliciting tips from viewers.

These can be seen at Chaturbate.com, (charitably called an "adult" website). Interestingly, the videos were live streamed, similar to a Zoom conference call and then archived.

Below is a paraphrasing of the WA Post article, as it is behind a firewall.

A Washington Post report earlier this week first revealed that Gibson, a 40-year-old nurse practitioner and mother of two, used a platform called Chaturbate to stream sex acts with her husband and solicited "tips" from viewers for performing certain acts that would go to a "good cause."
www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/09/...-virginia-candidate/

Ms. Boebert proffered a public apology for her behavior.
Ms Gibson said that publishing her videos were and invasion of her privacy (though she herself live streamed them) and that attacking her was sexist.

17 Sep 2023 12:18 #7 by homeagain
THIS is not about sex or PDA, THIS is about her unruly,rude,disruptive behavior at a theater of the arts.,AND her superior attitude...DO U KNOW WHO I AM????? The theater attendants asked ( in a polite way,for the behavior to cease...it did not, she was thrown out and then proceeded to give the universal gesture of FUCK U.....real adult of her.,but what did u expect from someone who proudly straps a gun to her thigh and portrays
a gun toting ":make my day".......mama. Dying her hair did NOTHING to alter her true self....WHEN THEY FIRST SHOW U WHO THEY R BELIEVE THEM.

17 Sep 2023 13:41 #8 by ramage
Evidently you do not accept her public apology.

17 Sep 2023 15:30 #9 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Evidently you do not accept her public apology.

WHICH ONE??? there r several that r floating around because she can not be who she is portraying herself to be.....she is STILL THAT BLEACHED BLOND BAR/RESTAURANT OWNER FROM RIFLE,WHO PROUDLY PACKS A PISTOL ON HER HIP AND PROVIDES ENTERTAINMENT (AND FOOD) TO THE CUSTOMERS WHO R PASSING THRU ON 1-70..........WHEN THEY FIRST SHOW U WHO THEY R BELIEVE THEM.

17 Sep 2023 16:56 #10 by ramage
This apology:
“The past few days have been difficult and humbling, and I’m truly sorry for the unwanted attention my Sunday evening in Denver has brought to the community,” Boebert’s statement said. “While none of my actions or words as a private citizen that night were intended to be malicious or meant to cause harm, the reality is they did and I regret that.”

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds