Tom Tancredo at Beaver Ranch- 10/20/10 7 PM

18 Oct 2010 20:52 #11 by The Viking

Willys Inbred Cousin wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

Willys Inbred Cousin wrote: Tancredo doesn't have a lot of people that want to listen to him, so he will take the short drive up the hill to see if he can raise a little cash and get a few more votes away from the real candidates.

I'm sure the PCSO boys will be lined up to listen to their master.

So again you know nothing yet run your mouth some more. Tancredo is running neck and neck with Hinkenlooper. He doesn't need alot of money for his campaign. You should make sure you have a clue before opening your mouth. Ever heard ensure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear. It applies to you.

I will beat the actual votes are 3:1 for Hinkenlooper.

Why will you beat them? I can tell you are a Hickenlooper voter! rofllol And seriously 3 to 1 for Hickenlooper? 50% already are voting against him. Unfortunately they are divided between the two Republican candidates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2010 11:41 #12 by TPP
Gotta agree 3-1 for hickenpooper, is unreal, but there's a lot here that is unreal and SURREAL.

19 Oct 2010 13:12 #13 by Grady
And to be fair I'm sure Tancredo people will have envelopes available should anyone feel the need to contribute.

There will be a bucket at the sign in table for donations for venue rent. :biggrin:

19 Oct 2010 13:52 #14 by V_A
Life long Rep voter, but this year I voted for Hickenlooper. He has done a fine job in business and managing Denver.

I don't know him personally but we have friends that are very close to him and I respect their point of view.

The CO Rep party has made a mess of the Gov race this year. It is highly unlikely 50% of the voters will vote for the Rep party this year.

19 Oct 2010 14:05 #15 by Nmysys
Friends that are close to him and you respect their point of view!! Does that mean that you cannot make a decision on your own research? Apparently you don't mind that Denver is basically a sanctuary city, and therefore wouldn't mind if Hickenlooper does that to the whole state.

Ensure: better change your screenname to Depends!! :bash

19 Oct 2010 14:48 #16 by Grady
I just found out Pat Miller Tom's running mate will also be attending and speaking.

19 Oct 2010 15:12 #17 by Nmysys
That's great news Grady. We saw her at the Stampede Saturday, as well, nice lady, good speaker, very grounded, IMO.

19 Oct 2010 16:00 #18 by Scooby72

navycpo7 wrote:

Willys Inbred Cousin wrote: Tancredo doesn't have a lot of people that want to listen to him, so he will take the short drive up the hill to see if he can raise a little cash and get a few more votes away from the real candidates.

I'm sure the PCSO boys will be lined up to listen to their master.

So again you know nothing yet run your mouth some more. Tancredo is running neck and neck with Hinkenlooper. He doesn't need alot of money for his campaign. You should make sure you have a clue before opening your mouth. Ever heard ensure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear. It applies to you.

This is what frustrates me, I have yet in my 20 years of voting to be polled. I don't know anyone that's been polled, where do the numbers come from?

19 Oct 2010 16:29 #19 by Grady

AVs Good Twin wrote: It is highly unlikely 50% of the voters will vote for the Rep party this year.

I sure hope not, at least in the Governor's race.

19 Oct 2010 16:40 #20 by Nmysys
Inbred Idiot:

Last Saturday at the Stampede it was jam packed with people who wanted to listen to him. It is only idiots like you that will vote for Hickenlooper to turn this state into a sanctuary state.

Most Americans I have talked to are interested in someone doing something about the Illegal Immigration problem, and that someone is Tom Tancredo.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds