Tom Tancredo at Beaver Ranch- 10/20/10 7 PM

21 Oct 2010 15:06 #61 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote:

Grady wrote: and don't forget Officer Don Young gunned down by an illegal employed by the Hickster.

Yes... Those are called "criminals"... Just like the guys that attacked us on 9/11 were called "terrorists".....

Donnie Young was a friend of mine and he would be alive today and his kids would have a father if we didn't allow illegal immigrants to stay. They knew he was here illegally and they allowed him to stay. THAT is why I take this issue personally! And peole like you don't give a sh** about those killed by illegals as long as you follow the libs and fight to get them to stay and become more liberal voters!

So it is obvious why you voted for the guy who supports sactuary cities. You don't vote logically at all. Typical sheep voter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2010 15:40 #62 by LadyJazzer
I do not believe in "sanctuary cities." I do not believe in "allowing ILLEGALs to stay." I've always been consistent on that point.

You're a liar...as usual.

21 Oct 2010 18:03 #63 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: I do not believe in "sanctuary cities." I do not believe in "allowing ILLEGALs to stay." I've always been consistent on that point.

Then why did you vote for someone to run our state who is for them? Actions speak louder than words.

21 Oct 2010 18:12 #64 by LadyJazzer
I voted for the person who is NOT the conservative. I'm not a one-issue voter, and Tancredo is a xenophobe and a right-wing conservative.

What part of: "I'M NOT A CONSERVATIVE" are you having trouble with? The fact that I don't vote for someone I think is a whack-job doesn't mean I support illegal immigration..and you know it... And you're still a liar.

You don't get to tell me what *I* believe...But thanks for playing.

21 Oct 2010 18:56 #65 by Grady

I do not believe in "sanctuary cities."

Sanctuary cities is a belief system?

21 Oct 2010 18:58 #66 by Grady

The Viking wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: I do not believe in "sanctuary cities." I do not believe in "allowing ILLEGALs to stay." I've always been consistent on that point.

Then why did you vote for someone to run our state who is for them? Actions speak louder than words.

Because in the past Tancredo had an (R) behind his name.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds