Tom Tancredo at Beaver Ranch- 10/20/10 7 PM

18 Oct 2010 07:17 #1 by Nmysys
The 285 Corridor Tea Party Group is proud to present Governor Candidate
Tom Tancredo as our guest speaker Wednesday evening at 7PM at Beaver Ranch on Foxton Road approximately 1/3rd of a mile South Of Hwy 285 at the Conifer Community Center Building. Admission is Free, all are welcome to attend and get to know this Candidate and what he stands for.

With less than two weeks to go from that date until the election, this is your opportunity see him in action, hear his stance on Immigration, why he entered the race and make the decision in this extremely important race.

Come early to get a seat, enjoy this event with your neighbors and friends from the mountain communities.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2010 08:00 #2 by Connie+H
Do I have to pay to attend, I'd like to hear what he has to say, but I'm not sure I'm ready to contribute to his campaign?

18 Oct 2010 08:01 #3 by outdoor338
Nope, this is free to the community....

18 Oct 2010 08:13 #4 by Nmysys
Connie+H:

You, as well as everyone else in the area are welcome to attend

Admission is Free, all are welcome to attend and get to know this Candidate and what he stands for.

Sorry, I should have highlighted that part of the post when I put it up.

18 Oct 2010 08:18 #5 by JMC
Congratulations on getting him to address your group.

18 Oct 2010 08:35 #6 by Nmysys
Thank you JMC. We are excited actually for the community, being able to get this opportunity to get to see and meet him at this crucial point in the election. Most of the people, IMO, in our group have made their decision regarding who they are going to vote for, though we haven't and don't endorse anyone in our Tea Party Group, nor do we try to tell anyone who or what to vote for. What we have all decided to do, is to present whatever candidates we can find that are of interest to the community, and whatever issues we believe are important enough to be concerned about, and attempt to get our neighbors involved in the process.

Unlike what has been written about the Tea Party movement locally and Nationally, our group is interested only in presenting these people and issues to the community and trusting that the members of the community, are intelligent enough and aware enough, to make their own decisions.

Please join us Wednesday evening!!

18 Oct 2010 17:48 #7 by HEARTLESS
Just two more days until this event takes place.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

18 Oct 2010 19:01 #8 by Willys Inbred Cousin
Tancredo doesn't have a lot of people that want to listen to him, so he will take the short drive up the hill to see if he can raise a little cash and get a few more votes away from the real candidates.

I'm sure the PCSO boys will be lined up to listen to their master.

"I Think--Therefore I don't listen to LJ or Willy"

18 Oct 2010 19:15 #9 by navycpo7

Willys Inbred Cousin wrote: Tancredo doesn't have a lot of people that want to listen to him, so he will take the short drive up the hill to see if he can raise a little cash and get a few more votes away from the real candidates.

So again you know nothing yet run your mouth some more. Tancredo is running neck and neck with Hinkenlooper. He doesn't need alot of money for his campaign. You should make sure you have a clue before opening your mouth. Ever heard ensure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear. It applies to you.

18 Oct 2010 19:24 #10 by Willys Inbred Cousin

navycpo7 wrote:

Willys Inbred Cousin wrote: Tancredo doesn't have a lot of people that want to listen to him, so he will take the short drive up the hill to see if he can raise a little cash and get a few more votes away from the real candidates.

So again you know nothing yet run your mouth some more. Tancredo is running neck and neck with Hinkenlooper. He doesn't need alot of money for his campaign. You should make sure you have a clue before opening your mouth. Ever heard ensure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear. It applies to you.

I will beat the actual votes are 3:1 for Hinkenlooper.

"I Think--Therefore I don't listen to LJ or Willy"

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds